This is now three wins on the bounce and five in my last six - I'm not sure how my squad is doing it.

51 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

Personally I think he's a massive cunt <_<

Blame the Packers D for keeping the Eagles from getting close enough that the points for a FG are less :P.

I must also say this is the only league I've ever been in that gives 4pts for 40-49 yard FGs. All others I've been in stick with 3 to 49, then 5 for anything 50+. Not that I'm complaining! Haha

38 minutes ago, DFF said:

Blame the Packers D for keeping the Eagles from getting close enough that the points for a FG are less :P.

I must also say this is the only league I've ever been in that gives 4pts for 40-49 yard FGs. All others I've been in stick with 3 to 49, then 5 for anything 50+. Not that I'm complaining! Haha

Tbf as well looking at your bench if you played Stewart and Jackson and I started Hill and  Steelers defence you would have won by a bit.

Now I must pray they adjust the scores and find an extra .45 points from somewhere :P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davidmarrio said:

Tbf as well looking at your bench if you played Stewart and Jackson and I started Hill and  Steelers defence you would have won by a bit.

Now I must pray they adjust the scores and find an extra .45 points from somewhere :P

Without wanting to jinx anything, I tend to find the 'adjustments' happen for games where you pick individual players on D, as a lot of the sacks/tackles stacks get tweaked.

1 hour ago, Ace Berimmer said:

Hey. Hey @HC

:(Y):

Still in first place! :crying:

I guess I'll have to root for us meeting in the playoffs to decide who wins the season series.

Assuming we both get in (I've already clinched), the other 2 spots are anyone's guess between Slogger/DFF/DavidMarrio. We could likely see an 8-6 or 9-5 team get shut out of the playoffs this year, which would be unusual.

Edited by HC

I would like to kindly thank the Jets D for absolutely shitting the bed last night :)

I believe this, plus the bitchasses losing, means I've made the play-offs, as only VCV can draw level with me now. 

I don't expect to do that well in the final four, but I'm just stoked to have gotten this far. After placing 6th (of 10) in 2014 and 9th (of 12) in 2015 this is comfortably my best season! :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was wavering between Sammy Watkins and Ty Montgomery all week and made the wrong choice! Oh well, my team got really crippled by injuries down the stretch. 12-2 regular season is pretty damn good.

Now I'm rooting for DFF! Beat Berober!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HC said:

I was wavering between Sammy Watkins and Ty Montgomery all week and made the wrong choice! Oh well, my team got really crippled by injuries down the stretch. 12-2 regular season is pretty damn good.

Now I'm rooting for DFF! Beat Berober!

Last year it was me as the dominate #1 seed that got upended by the #4 seed so needless to say I'm feeling very redeemed but good game and thank you for picking Sammy. 

Hopefully next week I can finally get the job done after finishing 3rd and 2nd the past two seasons. 

This other Semi is so close, I don't even know who I want to win it either. 

• Like 1