Thanks man. 

It's slightly flustering when your 3 top targets all go in a row,  but managed to not reach where I didn't need to and now that I've reset I have a new plan for you blokes to skittle on me. 

Too much to ask that Ewing doesn't take the guy I want for the second time this draft? 

I feel your pain @Slogger

There's a few guys I'm looking at that haven't been taken yet but because I've got a while to wait I just know at least 75% of them will go. 

14 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

I feel your pain @Slogger

There's a few guys I'm looking at that haven't been taken yet but because I've got a while to wait I just know at least 75% of them will go. 

Yeah. But that's fantasy football for ya, Just got to roll with the gutshots.

I can't really complain about my draft up until that point but you always hope you get your targeted guys, Especially guys that served you well the previous year (Like Edelman)

• Like 1

I don't even think about my next target until I get about 4 picks away and then I try to make a top 5. I hate looking before that because I start thinking about guys that will never fall to me anyway

• Like 1

The only guy I didn't get that I wanted is Luck but as I said before Brees has always been a solid option for me so either way I'm happy.  

I know what I need to get but I have several options that I'd be happy with.

Oh brilliant, Ewing takes the option of Palmer away from me so I don't even need to debate with myself.

Cheers homie *Thumbs Up*

Eric Decker - WR - New York Football Jets

@HC

3 hours ago, Ace Berimmer said:

When HC is right next to me, I don't think til I pick, cause if I do then he steals half the picks I want anyway :angry:

:D

• Like 1