1 hour ago, Slogger said:

Should probably grab him before one of you wise guys takes him as a backup 

Blake Bortels - QB - Jacksonville 

I thought he might have flown under the radar and was kinda hoping he'd make it back to my next pick. Ah well!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

I thought he might have flown under the radar and was kinda hoping he'd make it back to my next pick. Ah well!

Don't worry! Slog drafted "Blake Bortels." Blake Bortles is still on the board. :P

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

The only reason why I left him slide so far was because everyone else had a starting QB already, But my instincts were right to pick him up now.

Damn Autocorrect Blake Bortles - QB - Jacksonville

>_>

@james_ewing88

3 hours ago, Davidmarrio said:

I was surprised he'd lasted this long but I'd already drafted Wilson and they have the same bye week.

13 minutes ago, HC said:

Sorry for the delay. Had wisdom teeth taken out today. Anyway...

RB Melvin Gordon. Can't possibly be worse than last year right?

@Ace Berimmer

I'll tell ya what @HC, His season will defiantly not be as painful as having your wisdom's done (Disclaimer: Not that I've had mine done but I can safely assume it's pretty balls)

I was going to thank @Meacon for the like and then I remembered who his team is... Thanks anyway man!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Slogger said:

I'll tell ya what @HC, His season will defiantly not be as painful as having your wisdom's done (Disclaimer: Not that I've had mine done but I can safely assume it's pretty balls)

I was going to thank @Meacon for the like and then I remembered who his team is... Thanks anyway man!

I was out for the procedure thankfully but the pain is really starting to set in now even with meds. :( 

DFF is still MIA. Gonna give hime the full time limit for this pick but if there's still no sign of life we'll auto draft for him until he returns. If you're going away for a while send  a list knuckleheads! :P 

@DFF