Actually, just remembered he's at that music festival thing he attends every year. He didn't leave a list this time, so let's just move on until he gets back in a few days. 

I'd normally just BPA, but given that he's the only guy needing a TE still, and BPA at that spot Ladarius Green has huge uncertainty right now, I'm using some discretion and giving him TE Jason Witten

@Jake O. Rhodes

• Like 1

don't mean to be a jerk or nothing but if y'all could stick with "ms. forbes" and use she/her that'd be preferred!!! :D

(i thought putting "trans" in my team name and setting my gender on this here forum site would be enough for people to get the gist, but hey, ain't no thang :P)

Edited by caMeron esposiTo Forbes

2 minutes ago, caMeron esposiTo Forbes said:

don't mean to be a jerk or nothing but if y'all could stick with "ms. forbes" and use she/her that'd be preferred!!! :D

(i thought putting "trans" in my team name and setting my gender on this here forum site would be enough for people to get the gist, but hey, ain't no thang :P)

Apologies and corrected!

That moment you hope no one takes your top 3 targets only to realise that they all have the same clashing bye week with your starter. <_<

Back to the spreadsheet it is then. 

Reeeeeeally sorry guys! I've been away at Bloodstock Open Air and forgot to send a list!