TEW16 Real World Update: September 2016

On 9/15/2016 at 08:32, JohnnyNitro said:

TBH its probably one for the suggestion box for the next iteration or update of TEW. Most TNA and ROH contracts these days allow outside bookings PROVIDED its not televised, would be great if that could be a contract option. 

I've always thought that this is what the "Exclusive P.P.A." option should entail. Not sure if Adam would be able to patch that in, but it would definitely be useful.

I've finished updating title histories and I'm going to do a quick run through and check up of the data, there is a chance of a release tomorrow since the only major show tomorrow is Impact which would be taped so the results are known.

I will also be adding the Dusty Rhodes Tag Classic since they have announced another one this year.

6 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

I've finished updating title histories and I'm going to do a quick run through and check up of the data, there is a chance of a release tomorrow since the only major show tomorrow is Impact which would be taped so the results are known.

I will also be adding the Dusty Rhodes Tag Classic since they have announced another one this year.

How are you doing on the updating of overness? I know that it's a fuckton of workers to go through.

12 hours ago, The Forks And The Hound said:

How are you doing on the updating of overness? I know that it's a fuckton of workers to go through.

The main stat/overness changes this month are with Evolve, for most of this month I've been working on a big personality update for workers, only finished it last weekend and I spent most of the time fixing up the data for release.

I am still working on updating stats and overness, I'm trying to get through 2-3 promotions a month prioritising people in promotions first then working on the free agents.

• Lineker unfeatured, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic