Favourite Scenes

Toe

I'm doing my usual Friday work routine - listening to music and killing time before I get to go home. The music from Star Trek: The Motion Picture comes up, making me think of the first time Kirk sees the Enterprise. This scene (and the similar scene from Wrath Of Khan) always gives me goosebumps. 

What are the scenes that still give you goosebumps, even after seeing them a hundred times?

I made a minor revision of The Enterprise scene a couple years ago: 

Probably my favorite scene in all of Star Trek: 

Just that "Jim, I think you better get down here." "Bones?" "...better hurry."

And that's why Star Trek II is the best one :shifty: 

There are a few scenes in Children of Men that are magnificent. The one shot takes, even though I think they are spliced with PC magic, look stunning. The one towards the end is probably the best and might be my favourite scene in a film.

And I know it is silly but I love the "If" scene in Mike Bassett: England Manager. Gets my dander right up.

It came up in the latest (and last) Scenic Routes column on AVClub, but the final scene of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is great.

The "Royale With Cheese" discussion in Pulp Fiction, as well as "does Marcellus Wallace look like a bitch?"

I could just post scenes from Heathers in this thread. One of my favorite movies.

• Like 1

The 2-on-1 fight scene from The Raid, where the "2" are the good guys and are considered underdogs against the "1". 

Also, the Kitchen fight scene from The Raid 2. 

• Like 1