The game you've bought the most?

Liam

Y'all are pussies. I've bought FFVII three times on psone (twice original and platinum) and then again on PC, steam, twice on iOS (mine and Snowball's account) Android and PS4.

Nine times for the same game. Final Fantasy VI is probably second having owned it on GBA (I think), psone, steam, Android and iOS.

I'll pay a lot of money for a lot of final fantasies yo.

• Like 2

I've bought Fallout New Vegas three times. Once on XBOX360, then twice on PS3. I kept buying it, playing it, trading it in when I thought I was done, then having a strong urge to go back to it 6 months later.

I also had to buy NHL2K6 three times. Once on XBOX, then when we got an XBOX360. Then, our system and a bunch of my stuff was stolen, so when we got a new system later I rebought the game.

Skyrim.  3 times (PS3, Steam, PS4).  If I get a Switch, it'll be a 4th time

A multitude of Tomb Raider games.  Bought a bundle of them through Humble Bundle.  Oh hell, thinking about it, I guess I could include the Assassins Creed games I've gotten through Humble Bundles as, at least, 2 time purchases.  AC:BF is a 3 time, since I had it on PS3, Steam through a Bundle, then PS4.

Rockstar games...well, I bought GTA3, VC and SA when they came out, as well as their re-release on PS4.  Same with Bully, which I also got on Steam.  Bought Red Dead Redemption on disc, then downloaded it when my PS3's disc drive died, then AGAIN on PS4.  Also at 3 times for GTAV (again, onces on disc, once as download when PS3 disc drive died, then finally as download on PS4)

So, basically, the rare games I felt the need to buy many times

Bully, Red Dead Redemption, AC:BF, GTAV, TES:Skyrim