EWBFF Vince Young League

HC

27 minutes ago, HC said:

Reminder to slogger the draft is 1 round shorter this year so this will be the final selection! 

Oh! That's right because of the IR spot, Completely forgot. 

Rishard Matthews, WR, Tennessee Titmen

@HC. Me and you in a two team league for winner takes all over the signature situation (even though as I'm not a donator I can't change it lest I lose my formatting...) and now for a calculator because this thing is ass to type on a phone📱

On 23/08/2018 at 19:44, HC said:

Let's do this - if you outscore me in total fantasy points this season, I will name my 2019 squad Berober's Bitches. If you lose, you must name your team HC's Bitches. I made this same bet with @caMeron esposiTo Forbes Forbes some years ago.

I'm game :P bring it! 

I hope no-one minds me hijacking this thread but my dynasty league has a couple of orphan teams available. Rookie/FA draft is today at 2:30 EDT and we use 4 IDP players on NFL.com

Edit: The positions have been filled.

Edited by Jake O. Rhodes

On 24/08/2018 at 00:44, HC said:

Let's do this - if you outscore me in total fantasy points this season, I will name my 2019 squad Berober's Bitches. If you lose, you must name your team HC's Bitches. I made this same bet with @caMeron esposiTo Forbes Forbes some years ago.

I feel like as owner of the shitfuck bitchasses any team name with bitch in is in violation of copyright. 

• Haha 1