EWBFF Vince Young League

HC

Yeh I've not really given the league the attention it deserves this season. I've had a lot on with arranging to move in with the missus and some personal family issues so just keep forgetting. 

Not an excuse but people do deserve better really so I can only apologise to everyone. 

12 hours ago, DavidMarrio said:

Yeh I've not really given the league the attention it deserves this season. I've had a lot on with arranging to move in with the missus and some personal family issues so just keep forgetting. 

Not an excuse but people do deserve better really so I can only apologise to everyone. 

You're fine, man. You've been a good league mate for like 5 years now. No need to apologize!

I have been extremely lucky the past 3 weeks. I should realistically be 8-3 rather than 10-1 but I'll take it.

In any event, we now have 5 teams with a 7-4 record (Maxx, Berober, Slogger, Jake Rhodes, Forbes) fighting for 3 open playoff spots. Can't count out DFF sitting at 6-5 either. Gonna be an INTENSE finish.

Edited by HC
a

6 minutes ago, caMeron esposiTo Forbes said:

hey for real goddamn can bottom feeding teams stop randomly becoming fucking good when playing me please and thanks

@DavidMarrio was saving it all for this week that cheeky bastard :lol: 

Oh and let the record show that HC has now swept @Ace Berimmer in the regular season.

Edited by HC

4 hours ago, caMeron esposiTo Forbes said:

hey for real goddamn can bottom feeding teams stop randomly becoming fucking good when playing me please and thanks

Hey that's last season's champion you're talking about, show some respect :shifty:😂

4 hours ago, HC said:

@DavidMarrio was saving it all for this week that cheeky bastard :lol: 

Now I'm officially moved in, I can concentrate on not finishing last! 

alright, no worries, no time to panic. i'm still in control of my own destiny and with a win this week we can right the ship and move on full speed ahead! no worries at all! no worries at--

a14IcAe.png

fuck

• Haha 1