EWBFF Vince Young League

HC

2 hours ago, caMeron esposiTo Forbes said:

alright, no worries, no time to panic. i'm still in control of my own destiny and with a win this week we can right the ship and move on full speed ahead! no worries at all! no worries at--

a14IcAe.png

fuck

Hey at least you have a great backup in Cam Newton.....oh wait....

1 hour ago, HC said:

Hey at least you have a great backup in Cam Newton.....oh wait....

WELL I WASN'T PLANNING ON LOSING TWICE TO TEAMS WHO JUST PLUM FORGOT TO SET THEIR LINEUPS UNTIL, CONVENIENTLY, IT WAS TIME TO PLAY ME

(i'm gonna be honest i'm a little bit pissed about this)

Edited by caMeron esposiTo Forbes

1 hour ago, caMeron esposiTo Forbes said:

WELL I WASN'T PLANNING ON LOSING TWICE TO TEAMS WHO JUST PLUM FORGOT TO SET THEIR LINEUPS UNTIL, CONVENIENTLY, IT WAS TIME TO PLAY ME

(i'm gonna be honest i'm a little bit pissed about this)

I purposely planned the scheduling of moving out of my house to move in with my partner as well as attending a funeral, work and life in general just to make sure that when I had chance to properly focus on fantasy football it just so happened to conveniently be when I was playing you it meant you would lose :shifty: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Slogger said:

Lucky I was sleeping after work, Watson made it far too close for comfort.

I will cherish those 3 points from Coutee. 😯

Excellent work. Now I can ruin @Maxx's season next week. Also delighted to see Berober lose.

7 hours ago, Maxx said:

I look forward to seeing your insanely unbalanced and completely unsustainable point differential be the end of you in the playoffs.

😥 Hey now, I'll be the first to admit I have had insane luck this season and should realistically have around 4 losses, but I still have the second highest points scored. The playoffs are such a crapshoot I'm honestly just happy to get in. I'd be in better shape if I wasn't total dog shit at the QB position.

Edited by HC

On 27/11/2018 at 16:41, HC said:

Excellent work. Now I can ruin @Maxx's season next week. Also delighted to see Berober lose.

You're welcome, I don't have enough room in my liquor cabinet for if I have to go through an entire off-season with the A-League holding our belt hostage 😅

I control my own destiny through weeks 13 and 14... Which as tradition dictates; means I'm gonna lose two straight and allow Maxx back into the playoff hunt 😭

Edit: Nope - Kareem Hunt just shoved my season over and kicked it in the head, Way to go scumbag.

Edited by Slogger

I'm on a roll baby! Playoffs here I... wait, it's too late to not be awful isn't it.

Welp forbes punches her ticket for the 2 seed. Berober and slogger next week is pretty much a wildcard game for the 3 seed. 4th seed is Jake Rhodes’ to lose but if DavidMarrio plays spoiler Maxx or Asuka could still make it in.

Stupidly threw away my season in the first few games where I didn't get on or edit my team for weeks (new job was hectic). Since I started playing again I've won every game, 5 game win streak. Somehow gone into the final week just one game off reaching the playoffs, although it's not actually possible to make it but quite the turn around!