EWBFF Vince Young League

HC

20 minutes ago, caMeron esposiTo Forbes said:

i feel comfortable in assuming that christian mccaffrey won't get me -17.25 points, so... @HC, get ready for a ding dang final!!!!!!!!!!

Not liking my chances with Derek Carr at QB and lost another WR in Boyd today :crying:

8 hours ago, HC said:

Win or lose, I cannot fucking believe starting Sam darnold paid off 

Everybody you played this week paid off.

Congrats you 3 time champ rat bastard you ❤️

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Slogger said:

Everybody you played this week paid off.

Congrats you 3 time champ rat bastard you ❤️

Thanks Slog 😛 but It’s not over yet sadly! Forbes still has a random bronco waiver wire WR who could theoretically put up 30 Monday night so the suspense continues 

Also, if I do win, it’s going to really bother me that you kept me from going a perfect 16-0!

Edited by HC

30 minutes ago, HC said:

Thanks Slog 😛 but It’s not over yet sadly! Forbes still has a random bronco waiver wire WR who could theoretically put up 30 Monday night so the suspense continues 

Also, if I do win, it’s going to really bother me that you kept me from going a perfect 16-0!

I took that into account and I expect to find you on my doorstep with a baseball bat if that does happen. 😅

All i'm hearing is that I should be the true B-League champion ;)

• Like 1

Good game Forbes! I truthfully think you had the better squad but I hit paydirt on Robby Anderson and Darnold. Feels pretty awesome to win 15 games in a row and win my third title, especially after losing the title game last year. 

Final Standings

1) HC

2) @caMeron esposiTo Forbes

3) @Jake O. Rhodes

4) @Ace Berimmer

5) @DFF

6) @Asuka's Gonna Kill You

7) @Slogger

8 @Maxx

9) @DavidMarrio

10) @Pooker

11) @SeanDMan

12) @munky

Another season in the books lads! I wanna thank all of you for being so awesome and wish everyone a great holiday. Special thanks to Maxx for pulling double duty and reminder to Berober that his team next year will be named HC’s bitches per our preseason bet. I love running this league and I look forward to our 7th season next year. 

• Like 1

Yeah personal thanks to @Maxx for letting me play. Each one of those wins I dedicate to you!

23 hours ago, HC said:

I went 15-1 and win the title and Yahoo gives my season grade a B minus wtf

You're just a B minus player @HC

But it's okay, It's a good little spot for you ;)