TEW05 Real World Update: January 2010

Well new year is only a day away and cause their isn't really much happening today that's live then I'm going to release this a day early, if there is any news it will be update in the next week.

There is not many new promotions this month its mostly improved workers, more teams and cleaning up some stats especially the referee stats a load of people had stats to be a referee that were so low it was pointless so now all workers now with the referee stats are either referees or wrestlers who have worked as referees at some point.

EVOLVE Wrestling is next on the list to be added and since they open next/this month then they will be in for February when their fully active.

As per usual any modification suggestions are welcomed.

Updated Data: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=19STT3BM

Belts and Logos: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OI64PVR4

Original Data:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PA0R6CAB

In regards to new worker pics, I haven't been online much when cpt.charisma is online and havent gone through things and with Christmas things got delayed, expect worker pics to start coming back for February.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

Hw to set it up?

i guess you mean to instal the data, firstly enter editor then create a new database and name it how you wish for the sake of this lets say 2010 Data, then follow this route

My Computre > Local Disk > Program Files > GDS > TEW2005 > Data

then find a folder you named the database as so if you named the database 2010 Data it should be there named 2010 Data, then open that and put all the files in the data in there and then start the game and make sure that your in that database and just start and it should be working

• Like 1

Drop Lauren Brookes Flashiness to F

Up Sarita's Flashiness to B-

Up Tara's Brawling to B-

Up all of Taylor's Technical to C+

Up Taylor's Brawling to C+

Up Taylor's Flashiness to C+

Drop Traci's Brawling, Strong Style, Hardcore & Mat Wrestling to D

Add Roxxi to TNA, she has signed a deal with them.

Edited by steesh07

First of all, I love your updates. They're great and I appreciate all of the undoubtedly hard work you guys put into them. : )

Forgive me if I'm speaking out of turn because I'm still trying to learn the TEW games, but I've noticed a few things skimming over the stats. I'm not saying they're inaccurate or need work, I'm just posing questions about them more than anything. For example, I noticed Matt Sydal/Evan Bourne's aerial and speed stats are lower than someone like John Morrison for example. And his athleticism stat in particular is much lower than Morrison's at only 66. If these stats reflect what they sound like they reflect then wouldn't these be a tad low?

Kofi Kingston is another guy whose stats seem fairly low when you compare him to other WWE guys. He's not the craziest high flier but he's quite crisp and athletic, he's also become more solid in his brawling and technical abilities.

Thanks again for everything.

Edited by Lobius

most stats are how they were on the massive mixed one its just some things cleaned up here, if you have any suggestions on changes to stats then feel free, im still cleaning up some mess from different areas from importing them myself but mostly in the non wrestling aspect like in respect, booking, owners and referee stats

Argenis' link with Mistico is tenuous, it hasn't been confirmed - but Argenis himself claims he's a "jaded cousin" (or something of the sort) to Mistico. Blood Relative covers that, but you might update his bio to say that he's the cousin of Mistico.

EDIT: Hmm. Nevermind, I got my facts mixed up - he does *claim* to be a brother to Mistico, but others claim he's merely a cousin. My bad.

Argenis' link with Mistico is tenuous, it hasn't been confirmed - but Argenis himself claims he's a "jaded cousin" (or something of the sort) to Mistico. Blood Relative covers that, but you might update his bio to say that he's the cousin of Mistico.

EDIT: Hmm. Nevermind, I got my facts mixed up - he does *claim* to be a brother to Mistico, but others claim he's merely a cousin. My bad.

i should not have changed it when i first saw your post got to change it back now lol. were you the guy giving the lucha updated for the December data, if so since their is new Histeri and Psicosis guys should the second guys be renamed to their new names or stay as Histeria II and Psicosis II

i should not have changed it when i first saw your post got to change it back now lol. were you the guy giving the lucha updated for the December data, if so since their is new Histeri and Psicosis guys should the second guys be renamed to their new names or stay as Histeria II and Psicosis II

AAA owns the Psicosis and Histeria names, so Psicosis II and Histeria II should stay Histeria Xtreme & Psicosis Xtreme. If they tried to work the Perros tapings as Psicosis and Histeria AAA would be threatening them with lawsuits. Same reason the original La Parka (LA Park) can't use the La Parka name, because AAA owns the gimmick, name, etc.

EDIT: Also, ECW is held live on Tuesdays before the Smackdown tapings, isn't it?

most stats are how they were on the massive mixed one its just some things cleaned up here, if you have any suggestions on changes to stats then feel free, im still cleaning up some mess from different areas from importing them myself but mostly in the non wrestling aspect like in respect, booking, owners and referee stats

Oh alright, thanks man that makes a lot of sense.

Hopefully if I get a better hang of the game I can be more elaborate when it comes to suggesting stat fixes. As of right now all I can do is make comparisons.

Rob Terry is another one that, even as a newbie, I KNOW needs to be cleaned up lol. He has higher brawling and chain wrestling stats than someone like Elijah Burke.

Also, Lauren Brooke quit TNA a few weeks ago to focus on her job at the Golf Channel, of all places. Cody Deaner and Kip James were both released too (I see that Kip isn't on the roster but Deaner still is).

EDIT: Also is Impact accidentally set to an hour and a half length? It is in my data

Add Azrieal, Bandido Jr., Eddie Kingston, Necro Butcher, Rich Swann, JC Bailey, & Thumbtack Jack to CZW. Jack & Necro should be an Upper Midcard faces & I'm not sure on the others as I don't follow CZW enough to notice. Remove Deranged, Little Mondo, Trent Acid, & Whacks from CZW. I heard Deranged was taking a break from wrestling as he just had a kid. Whacks may still be their photoghapher not sure.