Doctor Who

Dingle

I don't see why Christopher Eccleston even took on the role of Dr.Who if he feared he was going to be typecast. It's like one of the biggest TV programmes in the world. What else was he going to expect? That's like an actor taking on the role of 007 and quitting after one film for fear of typecast. Obviously then Eccleston wasn't a big fan of Dr.Who because he would have known how big the role is.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GM, the thing is, the first assitant was his grand daughter, not neice. So that means he has a wife and children :P. Also, I forget where i heard it, but I know I've read or seen somewhere that he has a wife and children who were banished from Gallifrey and/or were exiled to Earth, hence his fondness of the planet.

Also, regarding keef's show post a while back, a lot of shows are missing from the BBC archives, especially from the Patrick Troughton era (2nd doctor.)

This was more of a serious episode, if you will and I enjoyed it again. It wasnt really a stand-out episode but it was good anyways.

But the main reason for this post was the trailer for next week, it looks very good. When i first saw the ship crash landing in London, I was certain it was Daleks, but I'm not certain. Its either going to be a new enemy or its going to be a race based off the human race, like the Cybermen were based off the Human race.

So, discussion :)

Shit, is he? I missed him in it, I have to say this then.

Why the fuck go back and show people who add nothing to the show at all, they dont have storylines, they wobnt be in ever episode, so having them in a few episodes is pointless.

And damnit I wanna go to a new planet :(

Ugh, why the fuck couldn't the boyfriend of just died on the first episode?

Anyway, I don't think it will be the Daleks on the next episode because I remember reading somewhere that they don't come in until the 6th episode. The next episode does look really good though.

Guest MystikalityIX

Yeah, during the clips from next week's episode you saw the boyfriend standing with Rose and the Doctor when the police were telling them not to move.

Where have I seen the boyfriend before, anyway :mellow:?

Im loving Doctor Who so far, todays episode is my favourite but next weeks looks pretty good. I can't wait for the Daleks to make an apperance. I've never really seen Doctor Who before, seen the odd episode here and there but never seen a series from start to finish. So this will be my first proper time watching Doctor Who, got the urge to watch some old Doctor Who now.

Where have I seen the boyfriend before, anyway mellow.gif?

• 2 weeks later...