Doctor Who

Dingle

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you Rock, Davros is stilla live and is of the Time Wars 4 survived, or maybe 5 if The Rani survived. The Master, The Doctor, a Solider Dalek and Davros survived. I'm not 100% on this but heh.

The Dah-Lek shouldn't have been turned into a fucking pussy, it should have killed, killed and killed again. Daleks are fucking awesome, there is nothing they can't do. They can hover/fly, twirl their base, plunge peoples faces out, x-ray kill people and do anything else they need to do. Focefield also dissolves things Matrix style.

I was very dissapointed with how the Dalek was portrayed and I want the English guy from corrie to perish under the hand of a Dalek, and for fucks sake dont give Daleks feelings. If I was writing that episode I would have had the Dalek kill everyone but Rose, Doctor, Genius Guy and the Woman Secretary. The Dalek gets mutated by a cyber-weapon and it is blown out of its shell and dies. It doesn't make the Dalek look like a pussy and it ends the episode. We so need to go back to Skaro and watch more home-planet Dalek action.

I didn't mind what they did with the Dalek. If there is supposed to be a Dalek invasion then obviously they'll be evil, there can always be once exception to the rule. Oh and "What are you going to do, throw your A Level's at him" = :lol:

I wasn't a big fan of this episode, the Emo Dalek was kind of a turn-off, I thought they were going to go further with the "You're no better than me"/"You and I are the same" thing with the Doctor and the Dalek early on, and I thought the ending was hugely anticlimatic, and the way the Dalek killed himself just looked like a last minute thing when they realised they couldn't figure out how to make a Dalek turn a gun on itself.

The Cyberman's head in the museum at the start was a great touch, though.

I just thought of something, MAYBE the Dalek didn't kill himself, maybe he used Rose to get away? Cause it didn't look like he was destroying himself at the end more like he was teleporting away.

...Get away in a very explodey fashion, yes?

I'd assume the Doctor knew the Daleks well enough to tell whether he was actually sneaking off or not, and so would have picked up on it.

Edited by stokeriño

I liked the last episode. Granted the Dalek turned into a pussy throughout the show but that was the idea of it mutating due to Rose touching it. Hopefully its not the end of the Daleks and hopefully we'll see more of the Time War as well.

...Get away in a very explodey fashion, yes?

I'd assume the Doctor knew the Daleks well enough to tell whether he was actually sneaking off or not, and so would have picked up on it.

The Dalek could've fooled him? The Doctor isn't omnipotent, he didn't know that there were any Dalek's left so I think it's possible. I just think it could be a swerve, given the fact that more Dalek's are supposedly coming. I have a theory that this Dalek has something to do with them coming back. :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

Gasmask faces.

Mommy.

Where's my mommy?

Kids nick food.

Rose is a whore; gets new guy.

New guy is blatantly a bad guy.

OHNOES, HE'S A CONMAN.

Now he seems like a good guy, swerve.

Mommy.

Where's my mommy?

Upstairs, the first ever one is.

But all the gaskmask freaks get up.

Corner the good guys.

To be continued.

There.

That's what happened, confusingly.

It's a bit of a redundant system, having a cliffhanger, only for them to then cut to...

NEXT WEEK...

*The Doctor and Rose are sitting quietly in the TARDIS, reading and drinking tea, without a care in the world*

Doctor: Tea nice?

Rose: Yes, thanks. I'm so happy and carefree... glad those gas-masked freaks didn't kill us.

Doctor: Hahaa!

~End Teaser~

...or something like that.

Billie Piper has apparently quit the series and will only do 2-3 episodes of season 2 with David Tennant before leaving.

Credit - http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050523/356/fjkpo.html

That's a big fuck-up for them, then, especially seeing as when they used to regenerate the Doctor, the main way of easing him into the part was to have the companions stay the same for at least a few months and let people get used to him whilst still being familiar with the companions. Now they'll have to get used to a whole new Doctor and a new companion as well... oh no.

This is partly why Jon Pertwee's first season was so hit-or-miss, because the assistant was also brand new and they had a whole military subplot that had come from nowhere and you had to get your head around all of that + a new Doctor in 25 minutes per week.

I love Doctor Who :wub:

RK/ZB!

Meaning what, exactly? I doubt the Doc is gonna end up getting with Rose, is he? That's too obvious, Russel T. Davies wouldn't do something like that surely?

Besides, the Doc is half-human. If he made it with Rose, the kid would only be 1/4-Time Lord anyway. Not exactly something to base a race on.

Unless you mean something else entirely?

He was telling the nanothingys to fix everybody else.  He can do that because he rocks.

Yes, fix everyone else, but think about it, the Doc is half-human, half-Time Lord, therefore they then know HIS DNA when he held them, therefore, he was upgrading the humans. Why do you all think he was so happy afterwards? Jeez I didn't think it was that hard to understand.

So all those people are now Time Lords? Or his race will be re-built by the nanogenes? Either way is just implausible enough to be Dr Who, actually.

What the race of Time Lords are, they are now, essentially they are half human and half TL, they will spread the DNA and so on and so forth.