• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God that was cheesy -_-

Britney Spears - Good god WHY!?

IPOD - WHY!?

Time Phone - Damnit quit already.

But Rose got punk'd =P

WHo does everyone think might have killed the Time Lords? Oh and The Rani and The Master may still be alive. However, my mums hell bent that ther Daleks did it, but for some reason I just dont think they did.

Good episode and I look forward to going to the past next week.

Well, humans never knew about Time Lords, but then again, it could be right, with The Dcotor enjoying the planet burn. Then again it could be someone else like Cybermen, Davros and his Daleks =P

Speaking of Davros, it appears he may eb back because he didnt die in the last Dalek episode after all.

The thing that annoyed me about the I-Pod is that in thirty years time when people are watching it back, it's not gonna make sense.

Now I can't speak for the original doctor whos, but the original star trek, although some of the technology has already been surpassed, isn't dated by any specific references to brand names.

... And that's the problem. There's no scope in it. It's all about a quick buck.

The original Dr Who is heralded by many as a television classic, years and years after it was first aired. If this wasn't affiliated with the original, it would quickly be forgotten.

Billie Piper? Yeah I would.

Works better if you imagine a comma after Billie.

Decent enough episode, but I can't work out why some of the special effects are pretty good (spidery robots) yet some are absolutely dire (blue blokes death looked very ropey). Are they trying to recreate the originals poor production values?

I've liked the series so far, but I didn't like it when in the first one we see old pictures of The Doctor (who is suposed to regenerate whenever he dies) and it's Christopher Eccleston when he's show in the pictures.

I also didn't like the ending to this weeks epsiode, I would've prefered The Doctor to have remained a bit more mysterious about his past and ignore the tree person and Rose/make an attempt at being humours to try and get away from talking about it because 1) The humour is what makes Eccleston's Doctor good. 2) I just think it would make more sense if The Doctor took longer to open up to Rose about his home planet.

Just my two cents.

They found one, a doctor who fanatic.

Also, The Doctor was never adament on telling people about his past on the following points...

- His home planet and star system

- His race

- About his TARDIS

It was basically all that was asked of him. However, I always wanted a 9th doctor to carry on and for me to find out about his wife, children, grand children and his real name.

He's not quitting as such, the original plan was for there to be one series, which he agreed to. After the success of the first episode, it was decided to continue with a second series. Ecclestone was asked if he wanted the part for the second series, and he turned it down, fearing he would be typecast in future roles. :/

Personally, I wish they'd get Richard E. Grant to play the Doctor; he did a fine job in the animated Scream Of The Shalka (I think he did a second adventure, but I never saw it), and I understand he did a fine job during that aniversary comedy thing where several people played the Doctor.

They found one, a doctor who fanatic.

Also, The Doctor was never adament on telling people about his past on the following points...

- His home planet and star system

- His race

- About his TARDIS

It was basically all that was asked of him. However, I always wanted a 9th doctor to carry on and for me to find out about his wife, children, grand children and his real name.

Edited by GhostMachine