Dexter - official topic

Docpepper

Is Yvonne Strahovski in it yet? Could someone like, upload her scenes to YouTube or something, so I can enjoy her and skip all the parts of Dexter I don't like? >_>

You must watch the last three minutes of the newest episode. Thank me later.

Also, I didn't like the episode at all.

Oh man.

I love you fr34k, you know that?

Yvonne :wub:

I'm glad we're finally moving forward on Hannah McKay. Interesting stuff developing. But I do wish that Deb had at least touched on the fact she let Dex & Lumen go when she caught them during their murder of Jordan Chase, when they were discussing that.

Maybe not a great deal actually happened in the episode but it was alright. Probably helped that I watched The Mentalist right before, which is becoming more and more tedious, predictable and dull by the day.

• 2 weeks later...

Can we just make Ray Stevenson a permanent cast member? I kind of want this game of cat-and-also-cat to never end. That last 10 or so minutes was terrific.

• Like 1

Ohhh shiiiitttttttt. Debra's tirade and the frank honest conversation made an already good episode great. Good to see the older kids again.

Though was Astor played by another girl last time? or has it been so long and she's grown up a lot. If its a new girl, its a shame because I think I remember the old one being a fantastic young actress.

Ohhh shiiiitttttttt. Debra's tirade and the frank honest conversation made an already good episode great. Good to see the older kids again.

Though was Astor played by another girl last time? or has it been so long and she's grown up a lot. If its a new girl, its a shame because I think I remember the old one being a fantastic young actress.

Same girl, she's just grown up a hell of a lot. Still only 15 as well apparently.

Kind of a "meeeeh" episode.

RIP Isaac :(

I was really hoping that Hannah would die shortly after Isaac and then Dexter would believe that Isaac ordered it, but that he can't get vengeance because Isaac's, y'know, dead.

Also, Isaac dying by fucking George's hand was really lame.

Really, it's incredibly lame to kill Isaac off now and, from the looks of it, make "weird arson investigator" the main antagonist for the final stretch.

I get the impression that the arsonist guy won't really be the main focus. Bit like the Skinner in Season 3. Laguerta is on to Dexter and she's getting Tom Matthews involved, surely that will be the main build-up to a conclusion of the series? Or at least something to do with the dynamic between Dex, Deb and Hannah.

It is a big shame that Isaak is dead, he was a fantastic character and I was certainly hoping he'd stick around until the end of the series.

That would be awful. I don't want my murderous, unfeeling serial killer protagonist to get a happy ending at all.

I really think the right way to end the show is to have Dexter be caught, Miami Metro's crew to find out, and Dexter be sent to prison where he either sits quietly in a cell with Harry or realizes the opportunity prison presents... lots of people deserve to die in prison.

I pretty much went straight into "oh, fuck off" mode on this episode. It's not good when Maria LaGuerta is responsible for the most interesting plot thread going forward.

Sadly I bet Quinn survives this season and his Eastern European stripper girlfriend dies instead, even though LL is the only person on the planet who doesn't work on the show and likes Quinn.