Dexter - official topic

Docpepper

• 2 months later...

I will not tell you if she decides to do an hour long nude scene then.

I thought we were cool, Teej. I even follow you on Twitter, you son of a bitch.

Oh sweet Jesus, I'm sorry about that.

I mean you following me on Twitter.

Aside from Adam Baldwin, I don't think I'd watch anything based solely on the merits of a Chuck actor/actress - Baldwin made me watch firefly. Yvonne was all right, but I'd probably peg her into the same hole as Julia Stiles, and I didn't really like the Lumen character. I will, however, watch everything if Yvonne plays Deb's subconscious and kicks her ass for fancying Dexter, returning us to some kind of normality where Deb doesn't just accept Dex because she wants him to stab her.

The Season 6 finale was tonight on FX here in the UK and I've got to say, the way it ended was great. It was shocking, something I've hoped would happen before the show ran its course and something that will change the dynamic of Dex and Deb forever, and I think that's huge as it's the main relationship of the series really.

I perhaps didn't find this season as compelling as some of the others, and the villain(s) certainly weren't on the same level as John Lithgow or Christian Camargo, but I still really enjoyed it and was hooked from week to week, though I felt that was more for the developing arcs of the main characters themselves rather than the season villains.

All in all this remains my favourite show and I cannot wait to see where Season 7 takes us.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We're definitely getting close to Season 7, so why not have the official trailer for S7?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NzpnjVmuCA&feature=player_embedded

I have high hopes for this season.

• 1 month later...