The Mafia Discussion Thread

oldskool is offering classes in not getting nightkilled.

Step 1: Sign up for every game.

Step 2: Idle in every game you don't immediately die in, to the point where you're an afterthought.

Step 3: Repeat for 2-3 game cycles

Suddenly you're lumped in with the JHS/Marcos school of "They'll show when we want them to show by voting for them en masse for inactivity, why waste the kill" and you're free to play games as you normally would for a little while.

If I could, I'd sign up to 2 games and just play them, but I get night-killed so often I pretty much have to sign up to every game going to give myself a chance of having that many left :shifty:

YOU get night killed....

all y'all can just...

arg.

Fucking night zero

Yeah because it's not like I've been night-killed in 3 of the last 4 games I signed up for. I'm excluding Anime because there hasn't been a night for me to have been killed yet.

oldskool's way works, though. If you don't actually want to play the game.

Edited by Pesci

oldskool is offering classes in not getting nightkilled.

Step 1: Sign up for every game.

Step 2: Idle in every game you don't immediately die in, to the point where you're an afterthought.

Step 3: Repeat for 2-3 game cycles

Suddenly you're lumped in with the JHS/Marcos school of "They'll show when we want them to show by voting for them en masse for inactivity, why waste the kill" and you're free to play games as you normally would for a little while.

Hey, I play in some games :shifty: !

If I could, I'd sign up to 2 games and just play them, but I get night-killed so often I pretty much have to sign up to every game going to give myself a chance of having that many left :shifty:

YOU get night killed....

all y'all can just...

arg.

Fucking night zero

Yeah because it's not like I've been night-killed in 3 of the last 4 games I signed up for. I'm excluding Anime because there hasn't been a night for me to have been killed yet.

Yeah, I've always assumed you and I get nightkilled so much because we both talk too much.

Can't be true, people keep MPH alive in too many games.

• Like 2

yes well that is quite the caveat but since you're signing up for every game chances are you aren't interested/aware of each game's canon enough to really super serious play in every game you're in anyway.

Pick your battles so that when your favorite games come along you get a chance to play them!

I could do with bending someone's ear (that's not in Doctor Who Maf) over a quirk with the actions. Anyone around?