EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Guest Big Dog
I wanted to ask, Ive not really been in this forum for about 6 months, and I was wondering what happened to the old 'Download Section' thread? Cos it had a couple of scenarios in it that I wanted to check out that aren't in the EWInventory.

Do you have The Six Years On-scenario? I need it!

I wanted to ask, Ive not really been in this forum for about 6 months, and I was wondering what happened to the old 'Download Section' thread? Cos it had a couple of scenarios in it that I wanted to check out that aren't in the EWInventory.

http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index....ownload+section

Searched for it and found it. There you go.

Download Section was replaced with this thread, it's now in the archives. I'm pretty sure everything from there is in here though. :)

Cheers MPH, the only one I could find in the Download Section that wasn't on EWI was the April 2001 scenario that was updated by somebody on here to a lot better standard.

Do you have The Six Years On-scenario? I need it!

Yes, I have it on my PC, but as I said in a thread asking about it the other day, I was looking for a solution to the fact that when I upload it somewhere (Megaupload, Rapidshare etc.) it's only available for a certain amount of time. I was hoping someone could help to find a place where it would stay up permamently, but nobody replied.

Guest Mr. Potato Head
Hopefully this is the proper place to ask questions about the scenarios.

Does anyone know who made the original 1998 scenarios for EWR? Were they RaveX?

Every retro scenario was originally made by a guy named Anthony for EWR 1.0 - as new version came up, he used the various data converters to convert them, which is why a lot of them are missing things like nationalities. :)

Can anyone suggest a good senerio/update for me to have a go out?

I like the new iDOM scenario, you can do basically anything as it is similar to the real universe, yet totally different! check it out on the website (Y) also the most recent updates are also really good

Guest Mr. Potato Head

A general rule:

Anything from before June 2002 is a 'scenario' - they were pretty much all created at once, from the same base, and have the same problems.

Anything from after August 2003 is a 'stat update' - at the time it was out, it was the best data available for EWR 4.0, and it was pretty damn good.

:)