EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

hey just quickly i tried to download the pic pack for the 1999 scenario on the inventory website and it isnt working have you got any other links for it? thanks

Works for me.

No one makes light versions of the DATA because people will complain about who has been removed.

i.e I'd remove workers that some people would love to have in their games and vice versa.

I think the download section of the site may have an error. I downloaded the July 2010 and then downloaded the August 2010 and somehow I ended up with two July 2010. Could be my mistake, but I did this twice and got the same. So double check if you want, I am known to have made the same mistake twice.

Thanks

find the one I put up and use it, it has WWE,RoH,TNA and SHIMMER pretty much uptodate aside from Impact still having the TNA logo

Guest wwefan45

FYI, won't be able to start on Split Game data till Monday due to family matters on Sunday and couldn't do it today since I was in a TEW mood lol and hung out with my girlfriend.The lite version of the data will be harder and will take longer

Does anyone else find that the modern day scenarios run painfully slow? My computer's not high spec, but it's certainly not the worst out there. I've deleted over 100 workers as well as most regional/cult promotions and it still takes over 10 minutes to load up a new game :(.