WWE Supercard

Nikki

Ace is in his own group. Troy if you want a team lemme know quick I can make it closed and boot someone for you to get in and join as prefer people I know will be active. Its a ragtag bunch that I got a friend in and noo e else really I know but its whatever

13 minutes ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

Ace is in his own group. Troy if you want a team lemme know quick I can make it closed and boot someone for you to get in and join as prefer people I know will be active. Its a ragtag bunch that I got a friend in and noo e else really I know but its whatever

Nah, I think I'm gonna skip on the team stuff for now, I'm only Leg++ so I'm going to try and grind out some solo stuff and not leech off of a team just yet. :P 

1 hour ago, Troy Bolton said:

Nah, I think I'm gonna skip on the team stuff for now, I'm only Leg++ so I'm going to try and grind out some solo stuff and not leech off of a team just yet. :P 

Youd fit in perfectly. I just hit survivor and know some of tbe people on the team are even lower.

15 minutes ago, R.W. said:

Elite is Big E, Hardened is Cena

Neither is a pro for me, my team should get the elite dunno about the hardened after though.
Having done most of her bouts I know now that my fusion Alicia Fox will be my 3rd best female behind Elite Nikki and HD Throwback Brie, she also boosts in tag matches with my 4th best female HD Becky Lynch.

6 hours ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

Heres hoping my ragtag group can get atleast 2 cards especially since Death and Pizza left it. 

I'm still there?

Got started late though.

6 hours ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

Heres hoping my ragtag group can get atleast 2 cards especially since Death and Pizza left it. 

I'm still there?

Got started late though.

My team got Big E while I was sleeping and the owner sent out a message saying to change females to drop down, this morning i woke up to abuse in messages for not doing it, when I tried to explain he called me a liar so I guess I'll be in the market for a new elite tier team after this event.