Complete Your Collection

Benji

You can do Attack On Haven very easily! Just lure him to the gate. Climb up the mountain where you will be unreachable. All the baddies will follow. Except for the boss. Jump down near the castle. Get back down. Damage do boss. Repeat. Took me 4 hours to figure out. 

I used Archer because fuck going near anyone (I'd already played as a mage on normal). Do you mean the big demon boss earlier on? I kept hiding behind the central whatever it is and the monster generally stays round front fighting the NPCs (you can also run round it faster than him if he chases).

Also get used to the manual revive, you're gonna need it on Nightmare.

So far the hardest part so far was the intro. Making sure to pick up all elfroot so I have regular potions and making regular visits to camp is making for steady growth. Lv6 at the moment, going to get up to Lv8 before doing next big story part as I suspect the story bosses will be the big problem and the guide I'm using suggests Lv7 for it.

• Like 1

Torn between slogging my way through the 80+ more online matches I'd have to play to reach Lv 37 on WWE 2K16 simply because THEN FINALLY IT WILL BE DONE AND CAN GO SIT ON A SHELF FOREVER and...you know...actually playing something that's fun. :(

Looking through my PS3 collection at games I need online trophies for and got the following list...

• BIOSHOCK 2
  • DEAD ISLAND
  • GHOSTBUSTERS - servers may be down permanently, not sure?
  • GRAND THEFT AUTO IV
  • LAST OF US
  • LITTLE BIG PLANET
  • RED DEAD REDEMPTION
  • RESIDENT EVIL 5
  • STREET FIGHTER IV
  • UFC UNDISPUTED
  • UNCHARTED 2
  • UNCHARTED 3
  • WIPEOUT HD

... so if anyone wants to play any of them online at some point then let me know. I can always boost with guys at the trophies forums, but I'd rather do it with EWB'ers since I don't actually post at the other place >_>

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonage/images/2/24/Inquisitionofficiallogo.png/revision/20150419090104

Dragon Age II
100% Progress: 46 of 55

Trophy count won't change any time soon as most trophies are either game completion or post-game DLC, but made some good progress. Decided to leave Hinterlands last night for Storm Coast and it's absurdly easy despite being on nightmare. I managed to take down the freaking giant at level 7 (the lowest suggested level for the region) >_> Got to Level 8 but going to finish up more Storm Coast stuff and move out to the Fallow Mire and Forbidden Oasis tonight and get over leveled for the story quest (Redcliffe Castle) as once you're in them you're stuck in them and I can't be arsed back tracking if I find I'm under leveled.

• Like 1

On 3/31/2016 at 11:18, Benji said:

Looking through my PS3 collection at games I need online trophies for and got the following list...

• GRAND THEFT AUTO IV

Majoooor warning on the online achievements for GTA IV, rank 10 will take you an age. And by an age, I mean solid months of just blitzing Hangmans NOOSE. Believe me. <_< 

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonage/images/2/24/Inquisitionofficiallogo.png/revision/20150419090104

Dragon Age II

Spoiler

Helped mages, saved Redcliffe (again, fucking place), now I have to do the quest to actually close the breach, but trying to get to Lv11 before I do (guide says 7-11 for doing it and I'm Lv10 at the mo) but getting mad low on do-able quests. Tried going to Fallow Mire and got wrecked by those stupid skeletons, and I've closed all the rifts I can manage just now everywhere else. Someone give me some quests, damnit :(

Dragon Age II

Spoiler

Oh gawwwd I forgot how much the game opens up after the destruction of Haven. Such fantastic fun going around just doing random quests. And now I've got to Skyhold I can do "Botanist", the only other trophy in the main game besides the difficulty/completion ones (others are all DLC).

At Lv11 I tried taking on the first dragon (Ferelden Frostback) and got annihilated :lol: I think I may need to cool my jets on that.