Complete Your Collection

Benji

GTA_V_Logo_Transparent.png

Trophy Progress: 54/70

Curse you, Los Santos, and your stupid amount of collectibles!

Spent $200m pretty swiftly since you can just buy on the stock market and immediately sell it for the same amount, so it took about 2 minutes to rack up the rest of the money I needed to spend.Under the Bridge/Knife Flights are all done. Finished all the online competitive game types (turns out I needed the Shooting Range as well as golf, since I've now upon getting the trophy found out how you can see what you need :shifty:) So I just need all the stunt jumps, spaceship parts and letter scraps and to finish the last two missions that those collectibles give me to basically finish it off. Still need another six hours or so in first person though, which is a pain <_<

• Like 1

1416846268-batman-arkham-knight-logo.png

PROGRESS: 70/110

Done all the main story and the season of infamy expansions. All that's missing from the main game is the Riddler trophies, which I'm doing a load every day but there's so damn many. Also started working my way through the DLC trophies which are "get 21 stars in AR missions with x" and I have done Azrael and Robin so far. Once I have done them I will also do th Batmobile equivalent ones. There's loads of easy trophies to be gained from the other DLC story packs, but most of them are set after the main story so I won't hit them up until I've done Riddler. There's a few obscure things to get like gliding a certain place or 'drifting' for so much time in the car, but they'll be easy enough. Going to do 'A Matter of Family' the Batgirl one soonish though, as it's a prequel. 

Oh and the last thing will be complete the game in New Game +, but all the AR mission trophies should be good practice with the combat system so I am prepared for that.  

On Monday, February 01, 2016 at 08:23, stokeriño said:

The fact that this is a Lego game is central to why 100% will only require an additional week's work, rather than, say, a few years in purgatory like most other games. :shifty: 

So, one week later...

I've 100%ed the story missions which has got me up to 87% trophies (48/51) and about 75% overall on the game itself. I now have to mop up the remaining 100 (bloody ridiculous) Gold Bricks from Manhattan to finish it off and platinum. Le sigh.

GTA_V_Logo_Transparent.png

Trophy Progress: 56/70

Stunt jumps and letter scraps are DONE. Also finished the last street race, so the last thing I need for the 100% checklist is half the stunt jumps, although I need them all for a separate trophy anyway :P

Which brings me back around to the '70 Mission Golds' one, and I've discovered I only have 20, so that's gonna be fun <_<

Have got all the remaining Gold Blocks on Lego MARVEL Avengers - and thereby every single collectible in the game - and am still somehow only on 86% completion. It's dawning on me that it probably wants me to buy (unlock) all the 196 characters too...which just means more grinding I suppose.

(Speaking of which, Thanos is enticingly expensive at a whopping 2.5 million to unlock. He had better be fucking amazing.)

The good news is that even with only the 4x stud modifier I can pick up 1.5 million from just the first part of the 'Lost in the Aether' level easily (rampaging round Asgard with Hulk is supremely effective - they have lots of pretty trinkets to smash :shifty:), so once I get enough to buy the 10x modfier it should be maybe 4 million per run. Should be easy pickings from then on.

I'm kind of stumped what to play next, I planned on taking a while to do the Uncharted trilogy to platinum so I made no plans for what to platinum next >_> Resi 5 seems an easy one that I've got only three more trophies to earn on, but one of them involves playing almost the entire game again (something I've already done four times <_< ). How fast do you think I can speed run it?  :shifty:

56 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

Have got all the remaining Gold Blocks on Lego MARVEL Avengers - and thereby every single collectible in the game - and am still somehow only on 86% completion. It's dawning on me that it probably wants me to buy (unlock) all the 196 characters too...which just means more grinding I suppose.

(Speaking of which, Thanos is enticingly expensive at a whopping 2.5 million to unlock. He had better be fucking amazing.)

The good news is that even with only the 4x stud modifier I can pick up 1.5 million from just the first part of the 'Lost in the Aether' level easily (rampaging round Asgard with Hulk is supremely effective - they have lots of pretty trinkets to smash :shifty:), so once I get enough to buy the 10x modfier it should be maybe 4 million per run. Should be easy pickings from then on.

Yeah, if it's anything like Lego Marvel Superheroes, you need all characters, vehicles, gold bricks, everything. It sucked major doodoo.

Oh god, I hadn't thought about having to pay out to unlock the vehicles as well. Like all the little races to collect them in the first place weren't enough.

Spoiler

Actually the little races were kind of fun. :shifty:

• Like 1

http://cdn.wikimg.net/strategywiki/images/e/e9/Enslaved_logo.png

Platinum Progress: 25 of 49

I think I've settled on doing Enslaved for the next platinum, it keeps in with enjoying the platforming in Uncharted, and plus as of yesterday it's the year of the monkey! Seems appropriate :D Will be started it tonight and taking it from the half way point on trophies earned from my first playthrough. Unfortunately there's two loads of collectibles to keep track of though. Bleh.

Only had access to the PS3 last night so killed some time downloading Sonic 2 (which I already have in innumerable other incarnations but, you know, trophies) and getting nearly every trophy on that. The only remaining one is a bit of a sod, because it rather requires there to be someone else playing this random little game online for me to win 10 multiplayer races against them...so alas, it will probably sit on 95% complete forever. I can live with that ...I shall deem it a moral victory.

Plus, I laugh in the face of the trophy that required the game be beaten in under 60 minutes. More like 43 minutes, bitches.

• Like 2

Some nice trophying done over the past few days. Mopped up a full 18 trophies on FIFA 15 to take it from E to A rating on psnprofiles, and I 100%ed a couple of small games (Monkey Island 2 and Sonic the Hedgehog). Have been looking over my PS3 games in search of one to tackle properly, and I think that LA Noire is a prime candidate.

• Like 2