Complete Your Collection

Benji

Instead of playing more Uncharted, I mopped up 9 trophies on WWE 2K16 (decent haul for an evening).

I may or may not push for a platinum on it. It depends entirely on the feasibility of the tasks of a) beating Shawn Michaels on Legendary difficulty at WM14, and b) leveling up on online matches without necessarily being very good at online matches. The rest I think are just grindtastic (i.e. play a lot of Career or Universe or other matches), so I'm not too worried about them.

Yeah some of them are fairly reasonable on their own, e.g. play 20 different match types, win 50 matches in Universe, etc. But it's the stacked effect of all of them that really racks up the time. Career in particular - maybe it can speed up after a point, but it took me frikkin' ages to even win one main roster belt, and now I'm supposed to basically win all the rest as well.

At least with most of the Universe trophies there are workarounds that allow you to get them without actually playing many matches (besides those 50 mentioned above, that is).

I suppose there's a reason I've only got about 50% of the trophies and am already ranked 'A'...

• Like 1

GTA_V_Logo_Transparent.png

Trophy Progress: 46/70

Two more steps towards Platinum complete (Bail Bonds and Uncovering the Map). Kifflom, collectibles and spending a ton of money should finish it off. Then it's just Director Mode and Heists (seriously can we do those at some point?)

13 hours ago, Jericode said:

Trophy Progress: 46/70

Two more steps towards Platinum complete (Bail Bonds and Uncovering the Map). Kifflom, collectibles and spending a ton of money should finish it off. Then it's just Director Mode and Heists (seriously can we do those at some point?)

No. You have enough trophies. <_<

Trophy Progress: 50/70

KIFFLOM!

Finished the Kifflom questline and got the trophy for that, along with an extra two for using Cris Formage in Director Mode for all of four seconds since he was the last story character I hadn't unlocked. Also bagged an extra one for getting a gold in all the hobbies/past times by winning an off-road race. Need to do all of them for the 100% trophy anyway.

I also think I've worked out which online activity I haven't won yet: golf. So if someone wants to suffer through that with me so I can get the trophy, you will be rewarded with alcoholic karma at PTTS :shifty: 

• Like 1

Sigh. Another day at work which I'll spend just wanting to be back home on the PS4...

Not to play FF7/Uncharted/WWE 2K16, or any of those other games in my collection that I've toyed with completing... no. But rather to play Lego MARVEL Avengers, which I got on Saturday afternoon and am up to 50% trophies already. :shifty:

TBH all of the remaining trophies are very easy (just a matter of locating the characters I need for them), with the exception of the big last 100% requirement. That will no doubt take an additional week.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

Sigh. Another day at work which I'll spend just wanting to be back home on the PS4...

Not to play FF7/Uncharted/WWE 2K16, or any of those other games in my collection that I've toyed with completing... no. But rather to play Lego MARVEL Avengers, which I got on Saturday afternoon and am up to 50% trophies already. :shifty:

TBH all of the remaining trophies are very easy (just a matter of locating the characters I need for them), with the exception of the big last 100% requirement. That will no doubt take an additional week.

I think I've got 100% of the achievements on four retail games. Three are Lego games and the other is WWE 2K14. :P 

borderlands-2-logo.png?w=1000&h=

Borderlands 2:
14/69

Man, what a lovely game this is. Fun so far! Will take me awhile to complete I think but hey, having Borderlands 2 100% will be lovely right?

I also plan on 1000ing the new Naruto game, if there are no online achievements. 2 More episodes for the Walking Dead season 1 and collecting everything in Lego Marvel Super Heroes!

• Like 1

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yXhnd666K1E/TsnajIHHjfI/AAAAAAAAAjQ/Z6PgBIyH2jY/s1600/uncharted3logo.png

Platinum Progress: 33 of 55

Reached start of chapter twelve last night and got three more trophies, "Riot Rocker" (for running over enemies riot shields), "Expert Fortune Hunter" (for finding 80 treasures) and my new personal favourite trophy... "He's Gonna Need a Sturgeon". Over the half way point on my crushing run through, and the next few chapters have a lot of the weapons that I've not used, so should bump it up a lot. Also, with the amount of treasure I've found, I'm sure the second half of the game must have basically been treasure central on my first run through, as I only have about 17 more to find in about ten chapters >_>

• Like 1

No flashy images today as I'm posting from my phone. Got my first platinum of the new IDasg night for 'tales from the borderlands.'

It totally counts, even if it was an easy one. 

Also passed the half way mark on Arkham Knight (62/110) which includes all the DLC. Some of the remaining ones are gonna be hard and/or a grind but I can see where I'm going. 

I did spend 45 mins last night getting 'brutality 101' which was to hit 15 unique moves in one free flow. It was a pain, but satisfying when I got it. 

• Like 2

It's not actually bad, use the AR challenge called Gotham Knights and you can get it on the first bunch of guys. 

Its also good to know that things like a regular punch and jumping behind a guy count as a move. 

But also fuck the guys with shields/who can block. 

03-naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

The quest has started. It will be hard. S-Ranking every fight WILL BE HELL. At least there's no online achievements! The first story battle I A-RANKED GOD DAMNIT.
But it looked epic. It was Madara Uchiha vs. The First Hokage Hashirama Senju. The fight felt BIG.

4/50