Complete Your Collection

Benji

tlou_r_logo.png

Trophy Progress: 38/50

11 to go! 6 of them are just finish Grounded+ since it'll give me all the lower difficulties with it. Then I've got three multiplayer trophies, and the last two are basically gather up collectibles and upgrades. Thankfully, it's kept all my progress from when I used to have it since being a genius I didn't delete my saves, so that shouldn't be overly difficult to be honest. The multiplayer ones are going to kill me - two of them require you to play through 'journeys' which last 12 'weeks' consisting of 7 games each. That's 84 per trophy, so 168 in total. Not helped by me being really bad at the multiplayer at first and ruining the data I already had that had me halfway through one of them :( I need both of those to get the Platinum too, which is really disheartening.

12125_fifa-16-prev.png

Trophy Progress: 44/49

Two of the remaining are Ultimate Team (curse you, Online Draft trophy) and the other two are playing against friends, so I'll need to borrow one of you at some point for those :shifty:

Super-2.png

Trophy Progress: 2/24

Fuck, this is going to be a painful one. Finishing all twelve worlds without dying makes up half of the game's trophies. Somehow don't see that being achievable for me.

• 4 weeks later...

latest?cb=20130510180118

Trophy Progress: 12/36

Finished the first two chapters, just missing one fable in each which seems to be down to a choice in each chapter looking at the Book of Fables. I have to say I didn't know what to expect playing it but I'm really enjoying what they've done with all the fairy tale characters in it. Excellent story so far, looking forward to playing the rest!

• Like 3

latest?cb=20130510180118

Trophy Progress: 36/36 **PLATINUM** ***COMPLETED***

Trophy_Platinum.png

Now I'm sad :( That was excellent, really wish it had been longer or that there was a second season of it.

GTA_V_Logo_Transparent.png

Trophy Progress: 40/70

RANK 100 IS DONE AT LONG LAST. Now to have a stab at the Rockstar Editor stuff before going back to the other thing *coughcoughHeistscough*

• Like 2

Judging by my PSNProfiles list, I have 40 games to finish, 24 of which have a Platinum. But there's a big list of games I have no trophies for, which I delete from my profile. Don't think I'm finishing any time soon :P

List isn't perfect anyway, since I'm likely never going to play stuff like FIFA 15 or Watch_Dogs again.

I will never have my list perfect...I have a glitch on there that says Banjo Kazooie 200/200 and next to it Banjo Kazooie 0/0...

And yeah, I will never finish Guitar Hero live, Guitar Hero Metallica, some older 360 titles I've sold, lots of games I will never finish. But I just focus on the ones I like playing. 
Right now I have Sleeping Dogs: 1000/1000 (well not anymore I guess because of DLC... :( BOOOO and working on Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition (H) 

• Like 1

L74e15e.png

Trophy Progress: 8/47

This game is the most fun I've had in a long time. So many little jokes shoved into it, and it's just really, really charming. Only downside is the somewhat short campaign, but there's definite replayability on offer. And it's up to four player online co-op, so two more of you need to join me and Niner and experience this delight for yourselves.

• Like 1

I don't suppose it's coincidence that it's as I now embark on another week off work, I choose to hack away some more at Assassins Creed Unity...

I'm on Sequence 10 in the main story, but am focusing on making systematic clearance of side missions and collectibles...both to try and boost my puny 34% synch and also to just remove some of the annoying symbols from the map.

Or at least I was doing this, until I seemed to stumble into the Dead Kings section by mistake (did I accidentally press something whilst not looking at the screen?!). D'oh.

tlou_r_logo.png

Trophy Progress: 45/50

Finally finished off my Grounded+ run so managed to get all six difficulty trophies I didn't already have simultaneously. Annoyingly, I've missed a story trophy (upgrade all weapons fully) so need to speed my way through one last run on Easy to get that sorted. Three mutliplayer trophies then and I'm done!

EDIT: Image doesn't really work on the white background, it's The Last of Us.

I haven't posted in here for a while as I've bought a fair few new games, and this is more about finishing the back log. 

Anyway, finally finished

367881.png

Anyone who likes South Park even a bit, has to play this game. Its brilliant, just like an interactive episode. The gameplay isn't very hard (except for one boss) but it remains fun throughout.

Spoiler

I'd gotten stuck on one of the 'farting' tutorials, finally did that and blasted through the rest of the game over the weekend. Oh the 'hard boss' I got stuck on was Al Gore, must have fought a him a ton of times before I finally defeated him.

• Like 1

On 28/11/2015 22:05:07, Jericode said:

tlou_r_logo.png

Trophy Progress: 45/50

Finally finished off my Grounded+ run so managed to get all six difficulty trophies I didn't already have simultaneously. Annoyingly, I've missed a story trophy (upgrade all weapons fully) so need to speed my way through one last run on Easy to get that sorted. Three mutliplayer trophies then and I'm done!

EDIT: Image doesn't really work on the white background, it's The Last of Us.

I think best place to do that is the University. Shedloads of pieces for upgrade near the very start and throughout, plus two workbench locations.

• Like 1