Complete Your Collection

Benji

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/fr/5/51/La-noire-logo.png

Platinum Progress: 28 of 41

Most of the trophies I have remaining should come from getting five stars on all missions (Shamus, Fighting Sixth, Roscoe and Friends, Magpie, and The Brass). The rest will involve using the in-game and Rockstar Social Club map for the most part. So really, no huge struggle to get trophies, just quasi-grinding.

Spoiler

1S12e4c7.png Platinum Trophy
Collect all other trophies to unlock.

13.01%
Rare
40-platinum.png
10S525e80.png The City Of The Angels
Reach 100% Game Complete.

13.50%
Rare
40-gold.png
12S997894.png Shamus To The Stars
Complete all story cases with a five star rating.

15.64%
Rare
40-gold.png
13S77fdbf.png The Brass
Achieve maximum rank.

27.82%
Uncommon
40-silver.png
23S07d0c0.png The Fighting Sixth
At the Bus Shooting, talk Felix Alvarro into giving up the Marines involved in the Coolridge heist.

29.93%
Uncommon
40-bronze.png
26S3bf607.png Miles On The Clock
Drive more than 194.7 miles.

25.64%
Uncommon
40-bronze.png
29S0e8e0f.png Roscoe And Friends
Kill at least one bad guy with every gun.

17.85%
Rare
40-bronze.png
30Sa86809.png Magpie
Find and inspect 95% of all clues.

28.27%
Uncommon
40-gold.png
34S0bc3b4.png Star Map
Discover all landmark locations around the city.

17.39%
Rare
40-bronze.png
35Sc6f7ee.png Public Menace
Rack up $47,000 in penalties during a single story case.

16.46%
Rare
40-silver.png
39S56c24b.png Auto Collector
Drive 40 different vehicles.

33.34%
Uncommon
40-bronze.png
40Sd1d621.png Auto Fanatic
Drive every vehicle in the city.

13.79%
Rare
40-silver.png
41S81f408.png Hollywoodland
Find and inspect all gold film reels.

15.16%
Rare
40-silver.png

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/worms/images/b/be/Battlegrounds_Logo.png/revision/latest?cb=20140214160057

Platinum Progress: 18 of 31

This is sort of a "background" completion I'm doing, just putting time into when I want to waste a few minutes. Managed to nab three good 'uns last night (spoilered below), two silvers and a gold. "No Zzz's in Escape" was really fun. If anyone wants to do some hunting and get the ones for playing Battleground Mode sometime with me, let me know and I'll be there.

Spoiler
8S356484.png Untouchable
Complete "No Zzz's in Escape" without taking any damage.
4 weeks, 1 day, 23 hours (+3 days, 22 hours, 13 minutes)
15th Feb 2016
6:35:00 PM
7.36%
Very Rare
40-silver.png
16Sab82e4.png Big Spender
Purchase a Concrete Donkey from the in-game shop.
4 weeks, 2 days, 47 minutes (+1 hour, 31 minutes, 18 seconds)
15th Feb 2016
8:06:18 PM
10.44%
Rare
40-gold.png
31S45f5aa.png Remember Me?
Deal the winning blow with a resurrected worm.
4 weeks, 2 days, 54 minutes (+7 minutes, 8 seconds)
15th Feb 2016
8:13:26 PM
8.79%
Very Rare
40-silver.png

So this week I've focused on getting some trophies knocked off. Finally finished FarCry 4 and got quite a few trophies there, can't really be bothered with the game anymore so I'm happy with my lot. 

Almost finished Lego Jurassic World too, which happens to be my favourite lego game. Absolute hoot of a game, loved being a dinosaur, except for the stupidly big and slow one. 

Next on the hit list is to finally finish Fallout 4. I'm not aiming to 100% any of these games (except Jurassic World) just get the main game finished and pick up some of the easier trophies. 

LA Noire: PLATINUM

Also, I have now officially obtained the same number of trophies in the last six months as I had in the full five and a half years prior to that. :shifty:

...Or to put it another way, I now have as many trophies as Benji had four and a half years ago. <_< 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, stokeriño said:

LA Noire: PLATINUM

Also, I have now officially obtained the same number of trophies in the last six months as I had in the full five and a half years prior to that. :shifty:

...Or to put it another way, I now have as many trophies as Benji had four and a half years ago. <_< 

In fairness, I've quintupled my total in three months. Come May you can do the same :w00t::shifty:

Nothing has yet proved so effective a motivator for the purchase of DLC as having completed the base game but see the record still read "61% complete". Fucking devious sons of bitches.

...But that's okay. LA Noire cases are fun, after all.

In the meantime I've also been etching away at the WWE 2K16 trophies. This morning I picked up the Gold for completing all the Showcase challenges (beating Shawn Michaels on Legendary was infinitely easier than I feared it would be, especially since the Sweet Chin Music must be the easieat finisher in the world to predict the reversal moment) and the Silver for playing and winning 50 Universe matches. Of course, when a match between Stone Cold and a specially-made Jobber character on Easy mode lasts approximately 40 seconds bell-to-bell, it doesn't take too long to rack up those wins. :shifty: 

The remaining trophies are the Career ones, which I see no way to speed up at all, and the Multiplayer ones, which can burn in hell.

GTA_V_Logo_Transparent.png

Trophy Progress: 57/70

Rounded up half of the stunt jumps (have 19 left) so I 'officially' have 100% Completion and got the relevant trophy. Just gotta rack up the last jumps and get cracking on redoing the missions now.

Worms-Battlegrounds.jpg

Trophy Progress: 12/36

Rounded up another few playing with some of the guys earlier this week. Might have a crack at finishing the story mode off this week.

Lfb57ba.png

Trophy Progress: 9/40

This game is actually quite enjoyable, although from what we played of it it's a game most enjoyed with more people (hint hint guys).