Love Like Hate Hate-Like; Currently: John Goodman

LL!

12 hours ago, Big Hairy Man Face said:

Love: The Royal Tenebaums

Like: Zoolander

Hate: Along Came Polly

Hate-Like:

I can't really think of a Hate-Like film. The films I like of his, I genuinely like. I really didn't enjoy Along Came Polly though.

Awww come on! LET IT RAIN!!!!!

tumblr_ms2q9gAeuJ1s80ppfo5_250.gif

• Like 2

Okay, so now that we've learned who has better taste let's move on to a more... obscure choice, as requested by @Cloudy.

Danny Trejo

Love: Con Air
Like: Once Upon A Time In Mexico
Hate: Reindeer Games
Hate-Like: Bubble Boy

This one is tough cause Danny Trejo hasn't been a "star" in a sense for most of his career, mostly playing side characters. It's hard to define what makes it a Danny Trejo movie vs a movie that Danny Trejo might just be in. But either way, I came up with a few.

Love: Machete
Like: Once Upon A Time In Mexico
Hate: IDK, like, Delta Farce or something?
Hate-Like: The Devils Rejects

Love: Spy Kids
Like: From Dusk Till Dawn
Hate: 
Hate-Like: Spy Kids 3D

Haven't seen a Danny Trejo film I hated, either. I mean, he hasn't really done enough stuff, and everything he's involved in that I've seen is at least kind of fun. I absolutely love Spy Kids, so that takes it for me. 

I think you'd enjoy it, but that also depends on how much you enjoy Robert Rodriguez films. I prefer Rodriguez to his contemporaries most of the time, and it was a starring role for Danny Trejo, so I was all-in from the time it was announced.

I'm not really worried about "____ film vs. film ____ was in" for these so much, but ESPECIALLY not for Danny Trejo. So!

Love: Con Air

Like: Muppets Most Wanted

Hate: Anaconda

Hate-Like: Once Upon a Time in Mexico I guess?

Never seen either Machete, never seen a Spy Kids, never seen From Dusk 'Till Dawn, and most of what I have seen slots into "Like."

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

I'm so disappointed in both you and LL. Step your game up, From Dusk is a great little film.

I've seen From Dusk Till Dawn at least. I'd put it in the like column but I actually haven't seen it in a very, very long time so I might be looking at it with rose-tinted glasses. My "like" was a Robert Rodriguez movie, though.

• Like 1