Survivor: Game Changers **SPOILERS***

GoGo Yubari

47 minutes ago, Alex. said:
  Hide contents

I never watched the season Troyzan was on. What made him unlikeable? (And I know what season he was on, I am not watching that season. Theres a reason why I stopped watching in the dark ages!)

He basically played up being The Underdog With No Alliance Makin' a Challenge Run Against The Odds in the worst way. Dude gave himself a catchphrase ("THIS IS MY ISLAND!!!!!!!") and then screamed it to the heavens every time he accomplished anything. This season thusfar he's perfectly okay, albeit not really the kind of person I enjoy watching all that much, and it's cool that he's getting to play again after having to go through not getting voted into Cambodia, but I'm always gonna hold One World against him a little bit.

4 hours ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

Hide contents

I don't know if I should be impressed by Brad Culpepper's ability to manipulate Tai or whether to just realize that Tai is so easily manipulated.

Hide contents

I was as skeptic of Troyzan being on this season as anyone but this guy loves Survivor. He's been asking to come back since he got voted out and they kept telling him to wait. He agreed to Second Chances knowing he might not make it. He's finally made it back and he cried over getting that idol. I don't know, this episode made me change my tune on Troyzan a bit.

Spoiler

Yeah, but everybody cries when they get an idol. 

12 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

He basically played up being The Underdog With No Alliance Makin' a Challenge Run Against The Odds in the worst way. Dude gave himself a catchphrase ("THIS IS MY ISLAND!!!!!!!") and then screamed it to the heavens every time he accomplished anything. This season thusfar he's perfectly okay, albeit not really the kind of person I enjoy watching all that much, and it's cool that he's getting to play again after having to go through not getting voted into Cambodia, but I'm always gonna hold One World against him a little bit.

To add, Troyzan basically set himself up to lose the game and when he was desperate and going home, he was very much similar to Ciera when she was like "NOBODY IS PLAYING THIS GAME" in Second Chances. It's like - yeah people are playing the game, they just aren't playing it with you. 

Also, I have not watched the episode yet, but my body cannot physically handle Sandra the excitement to hear her talk about slaughtering goats. 

• Like 2

It was so great. I find it so funny that people could be outraged over that scene. They literally don't kill the goat so they can eat a chicken. 

I also thought Tai made a great move here. Caleb being around was 100% detrimental to Tai. A huge physical threat who is Tai's close friend in real life. Better to cut him early to show allegiance to your alliance.

Spoiler

I hated that Malcolm went and still thought that twist was fucking dope, I don't even care. JT managing to create disaster for his own tribe by making direct contact with the other tribe two games in a row is incredible.

Also how did that many of them not know how you spell "Malcolm?" That is not an obscure name! Was that an in-joke or something?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:
  Hide contents

I hated that Malcolm went and still thought that twist was fucking dope, I don't even care. JT managing to create disaster for his own tribe by making direct contact with the other tribe two games in a row is incredible.

Also how did that many of them not know how you spell "Malcolm?" That is not an obscure name! Was that an in-joke or something?

Yeah, I've seen some people online saying that it was a shitty twist and it was unfair to Malcolm. But it wasn't more unfair than a tribe swap. At the end of the day, Malcolm could have saved himself. He and JT could have put their votes on Sandra and got the other tribe to flip. I am pretty bummed it was Malcolm who went, but there was a way to avoid him going home.

I am fucking thrilled that Culpepper is playing a good game. When Tai says "who wants the idol", he points to Sierra. He has been so good. Brad fucking Culpepper.

That was on my favorite episodes.

Debbie's freakout. Brad telling Debbie he loved her mid-challenge. Debbie bragging to her own team. Sandra stealing the sugar. Michaela drinking from a cup at Tribal Council. Jeff giving Sandra the crazy eyes as she was eating the sugar. JT not even bringing his idol to Tribal! I loved it all.

Lol. I'm with you on that. 

Seriously, he should have

Whipped out the idol, said something smart ass, then handed it to Jeff. But he was so stupid and overconfident he didn't even bring it with him to tribal. I knew he was toast as soon as he didn't play it, and Heidi called him an idiot before I did.

Horrible thought:

If someone finds the idol, I hope to hell its not Sandra or Michaela. Sandra needs to go home asap, and I just don't want Michaela to find it. I'd rather it be out of play, or have someone else find it after they drop buffs.....if one of the tribes takes that camp, that is.

Edited by GhostMachine

Hail Queen Sandra, our new overlord. 

She has survived FOUR tribal councils AND not received a single vote.  The only way she is going home pre-merge if a) they swap and she gets fucked by the numbers of b) her tribe loses every single challenge, but I still even think Aubry and Varner go before her. 

11 hours ago, Alex. said:

I'm done with the eliminated player. He joins James in the I Never Want to See Them Play Ever Again category of mine. Done. So done.

I don't think there's a reason for his return. I was shocked to see him this time but I don't think there's anything to prove. He played a great game the first time around and there's no way he ever repeats based on these past performances.

I was never a huge Sandra fan. I can recognize that she is great tv and she won twice, so she's the best player ever. But shit, she is the Queen. That was masterful work. My only nitpick would be revealing she ate the sugar at the end of Tribal. But even then, I can't complain. She's killing it. 

She's in a rough spot going into a swap and into the merge, but she's never going to be the biggest threat (although she should be). 

56 minutes ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

I was never a huge Sandra fan. I can recognize that she is great tv and she won twice, so she's the best player ever. But shit, she is the Queen. That was masterful work. My only nitpick would be revealing she ate the sugar at the end of Tribal. But even then, I can't complain. She's killing it. 

She's in a rough spot going into a swap and into the merge, but she's never going to be the biggest threat (although she should be). 

I mean, I fully expect that if they swap (and I expect that they will because they did so in Second Chances), there is basically such a small chance she survives. Who else is a threat from original Mana - Troyzan? Hali? Varner? Maybe they take Aubry or Michaela out before Sandra, but she will go first.  There is so few original Mana players around that is probable she is going to end up in a tribe full of ex-Nuku players and probably get eliminated. But heck - she stuck around longer than Ciera, Tony, Malcolm and J.T., so maybe she makes the merge. 

Her tribe could start winning as well and she could make it to the merge. Maybe on the other tribe, they pick of some Nukus and things look a little more even. Debbie isn't in a great spot, Cirie could be argued as a bigger threat come merge time. So many times, it seems like Sandra should be the one to go home and she doesn't. So who knows.