Survivor: Game Changers **SPOILERS***

GoGo Yubari

On 4/30/2017 at 09:37, Azazel said:

Of the people who are left, I am hoping either Culpepper, Troyzan or Andrea win and that Michaela goes out next since I see zero redeeming qualities in her.  The dumb shit she does at Tribal to try and get giffed is terrible and she is only still around because Cirie is using her as a goat.  The "Secret Advantage" thing was hilarious though.

I want either Culpepper (but like I said, I don't see him winning), Andrea or Sarah to win.

Not much to this weeks episode, except everyone crying because of loved ones visits.  The highlights being Tai hitting on Sarah's husband and Cirie's son's face when he found out where he had to poop.

The weirdest part to me is that Brad, Aubry and Andrea had to choose collectively who else could see their loved one, and everyone was begging Culpepper to pick them.  If its a group selection AND he's in the minority alliance, why the hell was everyone asking him specifically?

Watched the show live this week since Rob Has A Podcast was in Toronto. So fun to watch the show with 400 other people or so. The loved ones visit was good (I was so worried that since I got really emotional during last season's loved ones visit that I was going to cry in front of a bunch of strangers). 

I've been a fan of the Legacy Advantage, or at least what it could do. I think tonight was it's first real moment that production was looking for. It would be interesting to see it appear next season and for the person to get voted out early. 

I think Sarah has been playing a fun game, but I don't think she can win. Ozzy and Debbie both talked about her swearing on her kids in their exit interviews. Sierra's going to find out she flipped and duped her. I feel like Sarah is going to get some heat during the Final Tribal if she gets there.

The loved ones visit was wonderful. That was pretty much the entire episode for me. Cirie's son, Tai's husband, Michaela's mom, and Troyzan's brother (turning out to be someone bigger and buffer than him) all made me really happy. Rest of the episode was just formula "these players could make A Move! (they don't)" stuff. Was amazed that Sierra gave Sarah the advantage instead of Brad, but there must have been a ton of legwork on Sarah's part to build that relationship that we didn't see.

Order of preference:

1. Cirie

2. Aubry (which is never happening but this is My Heart rankings, so)

3. Tai

4. Andrea

5. Brad

6. Michaela

7. Officer Sarah (but it feels like she'll win, and it's not the worst thing that could ever happen)

8. Troyzan

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:

The loved ones visit was wonderful. That was pretty much the entire episode for me. Cirie's son, Tai's husband, Michaela's mom, and Troyzan's brother (turning out to be someone bigger and buffer than him) all made me really happy. Rest of the episode was just formula "these players could make A Move! (they don't)" stuff. Was amazed that Sierra gave Sarah the advantage instead of Brad, but there must have been a ton of legwork on Sarah's part to build that relationship that we didn't see.

Sierra said in her exit interview that she thought Brad flipped and that Sarah voted with her based on their reactions. Sarah looked shocked while Brad looked stone cold. So Sierra ended up giving Sarah the Legacy Advantage. 

I must be the only person who likes Michaela. I know she has a zero percent chance of winning, but I still like her.

At this point I am fine with anyone but Troyzan, and I'd be fine with him if he'd learn to just go by Troy, you know, since he isn't 9 years old.

2 minutes ago, Blehschmidt said:

I must be the only person who likes Michaela. I know she has a zero percent chance of winning, but I still like her.

At this point I am fine with anyone but Troyzan, and I'd be fine with him if he'd learn to just go by Troy, you know, since he isn't 9 years old.

I love Michaela. She is fascinating television and such a great Survivor personality. Her props stuff at tribal is a little much but I'd rather someone try something and for it to be too much than to be a boring vanilla cone.

• Like 1

I like Michaela. Didn't the first time around, but I do this season. 

My order of preference for who wins (this week, anyway):

1. Culpepper

2. Andrea

3. Tai

4. Michaela

5. Aubry

6. Cirie

7. Sarah

8. Troyzan

But I suspect either Tai, Michaela or Andrea goes next.

Troyzan is so boring its not even funny.

Edited by GhostMachine

If next week is a double boot episode, I would bet all of my money that Tai or Cirie does not go home. If Cirie goes home, Tai goes home misplaying his idol or going home with it in his pocket, it will not be a standard double boot episode. Cirie and Tai are making it to the final week.