EWBFF Courtney Brown League

HC

45 minutes ago, Pooker said:

Go crazy?

Don't mind it I do! 

Not crazy enough to pick Gostkowski in the 3rd round but close (Yeah Ewing, If I have to live with my early EWB days following me around forever, You get to keep the "Kicker in the 3rd round" meme.) 

Also, @Mick

Sidenote: How many of you guys keep a draft board for this? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Slogger said:

Don't mind it I do! 

Not crazy enough to pick Gostkowski in the 3rd round but close (Yeah Ewing, If I have to live with my early EWB days following me around forever, You get to keep the "Kicker in the 3rd round" meme.) 

Also, @Mick

I'm using an app called Draft Punk. I use it for my in-person draft for the league I run and it's awesome.

12 minutes ago, Slogger said:

Don't mind it I do! 

Also, @Mick

i've got a spreadsheet goin'. ranked list of players in one tab and each person's team thusfar in another.

11 minutes ago, caMeron esposiTo Forbes said:

i've got a spreadsheet goin'. ranked list of players in one tab and each person's team thusfar in another.

Yeah I've got the same setup, Simply got Google drive open at home and at work. 

Intrigued about Draft Punk @Pooker what's its advantages? 

If @Mick continues to abuse his time he gets Gostkowski:lol:

and I just crtl-F to see who's been taken. I usually have a general sense of who's available at what point. Never made a draft board or anything other than referencing a few sites.

Edited by HC

It's super easy to set up. Can adjust the points so players are ranked accordingly. Easy to change the teams name, set up the correct draft order, and you can just slide a player to marked them as drafted. Also can mark players as interested so it's easier to find them when it's your turn to pick. It keeps track of all results in order, plus by team. Teams are kept by position so it's easy to see what you've drafted and still need.

7 minutes ago, HC said:

If @Mick continues to abuse his time he gets Gostkowski:lol:

and I just crtl-F to see who's been taken. I usually have a general sense of who's available at what point. Never made a draft board or anything other than referencing a few sites.

Yeah, I missed him, mostly because I saw everyone starting to grab QBs. 

I'll take Dez Bryant. 

16 hours ago, Slogger said:

Don't mind it I do! 

Also, @Mick

I am a fantasy pros fan, and they have tools to let you track draft picks on there.