EWBFF Courtney Brown League

HC

11 minutes ago, DFF said:

Add this to the "I can't believe he hasn't been picked yet" pile:

Tyler "Maximum/Extra" Eifert, TE, Bengals

@Mick

I have left instructions with @HC for any picks I may miss whilst I am away. Depending when @Mick replies, I may be around for my next one. 

Eifert is a top tier TE when healthy but he spends more time on IR than the field.

1 minute ago, HC said:

Eifert is a top tier TE when healthy but he spends more time on IR than the field.

Indeed. And despite his injuries he has scored 18 TDs in his last 21 games. Worth a pick near the top of the TE chart. 

50 minutes ago, DFF said:

Add this to the "I can't believe he hasn't been picked yet" pile:

Tyler "Maximum/Extra" Eifert, TE, Bengals

@Mick

I have left instructions with @HC for any picks I may miss whilst I am away. Depending when @Mick replies, I may be around for my next one. 

He was one of about 4 TE's I was mulling over taking but coming off of injury was not a good fit with my reservations about him in the current Bengals system.

Great pick if i'm wrong, though.

@HC

I request an extension until 2 PM EST tomorrow. I'm at work and I'm doing overtime, and at home my draft notes etc are not up to date.

1 hour ago, Mick said:

@HC

I request an extension until 2 PM EST tomorrow. I'm at work and I'm doing overtime, and at home my draft notes etc are not up to date.

sorry to be a jerk but, @HC, please do not grant mick this extension. to ask for an extra 8-and-a-half hours on top of an already 12 hour limit to make a mid-round pick is a bit much imo. i get that work and life get in the way but we all knew the rules when we signed up and if you can't find the time to plan out your pick or even just leave instructions for someone else to make your pick for you before or after your 12 hour window i think it's completely unfair to the rest of us to delay the draft by this much, especially this deep in.

Edited by caMeron esposiTo Forbes

I personally wouldn't mind, but I'm going to side with Forbes here simply because I don't think it's fair to the rest of the league to keep granting big extensions. We haven't had this kind of issue in previous years, but I'd encourage everyone to send a small list if you're busy. I know DFF and Pooker will be unavailable soon, but they're giving me instructions on how to select their picks. I know we all have lives outside of here. I'm on my first week of teaching and I'm extremely busy right now myself, but I don't think it takes too much time to go down a big board and pick a few names then ctrl+F to check. It's all for fun anyway, so it shouldn't require too much thought, certainly not 20+ hours worth.That said, Mick's deadline is going to pass when I'm sleeping, so if he makes his picks before I get a chance to do BPA that's fine, but 2 o'clock is excessive.

The progression of my targets list as I've been reading the thread at work.

Bilal Powell
Spencer Ware
Eric Decker

But it's totally fine... I'll just take a QB aaaaaaand Kirk Cousins ... Urge to kill Headcheese. rising...

Matthew Stafford - QB - Lions

@Pooker

• Like 1