EWBFF Courtney Brown League

HC

14 hours ago, DFF said:

Why are people diving on D's and kickers already!? 

Defence is one of the positions I haven't filled whereas I've already got 3/4 wide receivers and running backs. I feel like the players left aren't exactly...to rush for so I may as well pick up a good defence now and add depth to the bench afterwards  

Kickers I'm not arsed about till right near the end. 

• Like 1

Golladay! Nice. He really impressed me in our first pre-season game. Could be a sneaky good pick that. 

Had Fleener as my TE1 last year to start the season. Thought what could go wrong as a part of that prolific Saints passing attack. Those 7 PPG really put my team over the top. <_<

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Ace Berimmer said:

Coby Fleener

@Davidmarrio 

Sidenote: I spent so long wondering why Titi Camara wasn't working anymore, ya scummy bastard :P

Just wanted to be an awkward bastard that's all :P 

Julius Thomas, TE, Miami Dolphins

@james_ewing88

Oh I'm not bashing your pick for depth, just have a personal vendetta against Fleener. Golden Tate too. As a fourth round pick last year, that he was sub 10 PPG for me for the first 6 weeks or so. Marvin Jones was getting all the targets.  I drop him, and he immediately returns to form and finishes with a 91 catch season. Fuck you, Golden Tate. <_<