EWBFF Courtney Brown League

HC

Btw, @HC, are we sticking more strictly to the 12 hour rule now that we're in the later rounds?

@HC - it says @Mick is reading the thread, so maybe give him a little more time? 

1 minute ago, HC said:

Yeah, that's fine. But try to check in every now and then guys. It's the weekend and every other pick has been about 12 hours this round. 

I have been keeping a track on where we are so that, if it looks I may be up whilst asleep or whatnot, I can drop you some instructions. 

RB Samaje Perine

RB Jamaal Williams

@DFF

5 minutes ago, HC said:

Mick gets WR Rishard Matthews and RB Jeremy Hill

@DFF

BULLLSHIT

BULLLSHIT

BULLLSHIT

BULLLSHIT

BULLLSHIT

BULLLSHIT

BULLLSHIT

BULLLSHIT

BULLLSHIT

BULLLSHIT

BULLLSHIT

BULLLSHIT

BULLLSHIT

BULLLSHIT

BULLLSHIT

BULLLSHIT

BULLLSHIT

BULLLSHIT

BULLLSHIT

BULLLSHIT

@Mick I will fix that. That one is on me. I woke up and saw DFF's post about times and assumed it had been 12 hours. I should have double checked. Consider it corrected. No need for a profanity laced PM over an honest mistake. We're all adults.

Edited by HC

13 minutes ago, HC said:

@Mick I will fix that. That one is on me. I woke up and saw DFF's post about times and assumed it had been 12 hours. I should have double checked. Consider it corrected. No need for a profanity laced PM over an honest mistake. We're all adults.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that. Was just asking. 

It's not your fault, DFF. I just woke up and I should have double checked. That was unfair to Mick on my part. In the future, however; if I mess up, just say "Hey HC, you only gave me 9 hours and that's unfair" and I will quickly fixed the mistake. Sending me an angry, over the top PM  (for the second time this draft), is not the most mature or rational way to communicate over a league we're all doing for fun.

• Like 2