Fortnite Battle Royale

Gazz

On ‎19‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 14:58, Meacon said:

PS4'ers need to get a game together soon. I've sucked every time I've played, but I've also only done it solo. Maybe I'll have better luck with chums. 

There are always games on, everyone is welcome to any party I start! Except Yankees.

• Sad 1

I wait 209 games for my first win and then two come along within 15 games. Silly twat built a big overhanging fort up in the air with two floor pieces connecting it to their tower. Just shot the connection and watched them splat.

3 hours ago, Liam said:

Has anyone invested in the game, or are you all still playing the free to play stuff?

Apparently, once the PvE portion of the game has a full release, that will be free too. Paying for it at the moment is just for early access.

This is how you win in style. Dance in plain view, don't pick up a weapon till there is only one other player remaining, two shots, two hits, win.

• Like 1

Anyone play on PC? Would like to get a group of guys to play squad with

On 1/21/2018 at 08:43, Meacon said:

Why’d they get rid of 50 v 50? I got on last night to try and didn’t see it. :( 

Apparently it was a clusterfuck.. I didn’t get to play though 

• 3 months later...

Anyone on Xbox? Looking for someone or a group to do the 'play 10 matches with friends' challenge because I have no friends.