EWR 2011 Stats Update: August ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

OK, I said I wouldn't work on this update past Tuesday night, so, here's the August update.

Just an FYI, I STILL have like 15 pages of stuff from this month alone to add... I really wanted to take a few more days and get some of that knocked out, but if I wait much longer, I might as well not do August at all... I figured an update that wasn't as "complete" as I'd like it is better than none at all...

With the above in mind, please don't repost anything from the month of July... Rest assured I have saved every post and reposting things just because they didn't get added only doubles the amount of work to do on my end. I plan to hit September's update hard this weekend, starting with all the crap I didn't get into August's... Just bear with me. :)

-Bill

MegaUpload

FULL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W0TWCH76

DATA: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O96VF73A

MediaFire

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/?bbi835fn5zioqhq

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/?49faqeam8fieic3

• Like 9

Guest The Phenomenal Red

SmackDown spoilers

turn Natalya heel

Zack Ryder should have Dwight Schrut as an Alter Ego

if SuperPunk has the Unique gimmick then Randy Orton should have it too

Orton would not get a 100 segment as easily as Punk would with Orton being a 93(and I think that is overrated as I would not put him higher than 85) to Punk's 98. Plus Ice Man if not Psycho or Crazy is a good fit as oppose to Punk being a mix of many different characters.

Nicho El Millionario has NOT left AAA after all, he just turned heel on his partner. Deactivate La Hermandad Extrema.

Change Retail Dragon and Blind Rage's relationship to a friendship, I don't see how giving a trading card to someone and keeping it with him should lead to a loyalty between the two of them.

I am working on some lucha stats right now. I am trying to track down footage of the new Psycho Circus minis but with AAA no longer broadcast-ed in America through Galavision anymore, it's not the easiest thing to do.

remove Monty Lynch from WWE. rename him to Oliver Biney

Xavier Woods is 24 years old

James Storm is 34 years old

set Edges brand to none

I think that Trish Stratus, Shawn Michaels, The Rock, Stone Cold, Edge, Dusty Rhodes and Bret Hart should all be on Open Contract

remove Joseph Mercury and Little Guido as workers. Add them as Staff Members on WWE. Joseph Mercury should be a Trainer with 78 talent and Little Guido should be a Referee with 75 talent. Rename Little Guido to James Maritato

Edited by RockBerg

- Amazing Red has left TNA

The Amazing Red via Twitter:

“Hey Guyz, I just wanted to let Ya kno 1st…TNA & I parted ways do to the “creative has nothing for you” line, so we r gonna future endeavor each other right now. Thanks to my @ImpactWrestling famo & fans… Now “On to the Next one” (Jay-Z).”

Thanks Bill!

A few things...

- I heard that Seth Rollins left WWE (maybe someone can confirm this?).

- The Olsen Twins probably shouldn't be part of the Chikara roster for the same reason I suggested El Generico be added last month; they aren't really main-stays in their company. You could add Colt Cabana and a lot of the Young Lion's Cup competitors, but what's the point when you'll probably end up removing them all next month?

- Change Claudio Castagnoli's gimmick in Chikara to badass.

- Up Green Ant's overness to the mid 40's.

- Change Ultramantis Black to face and give him the mysterious gimmick.

- I'm not sure of her background, but adding Veronica as Archibald Peck's manager would be good. If she isn't in the database already, maybe just make her a generic female manager with 60 charisma and not much else.

Thanks for the update. (Y)

It looks like there's no staff members with talent lower than 20 in the writer, production, or road agent category. Makes it difficult to do a backyard game without low talent staff.