2019 AFC Asian Cup

Lineker

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

Rogic!!

What a banger! (Euro's help me out here, Am I using that right?)

Didn't make it easy for ourselves but we're through, Now to await the loser of the Japan/Uzbek game.

https://twitter.com/afcasiancup/status/1085975240528805891?s=09

Round of 16 is set. 

From here it's hard to look past Iran/Japan and South Korea/Australia to be the Semis but going off the group stage it could all but up in the air still. 

Happy to see us get the Uzbeks rather than Japan but of course now I get to live in fear that we'll bottle it. 

8 hours ago, Lineker said:

Australia vs. Uzbekistan, anyone?

Of course. Like I predicted in my last post we almost bottled it, Thank the football gods for Matty Ryan.

The UAE/Kyrgyz game was vastly more entertaining, Even if it got spoiled by the extremely soft penalty call and the "underside of the crossbar and out" shot in the dying seconds. 

Qatar vs Japan in the final today at 14:00. Would be interesting if Qatar win... maybe they actually do something in their World Cup? So far they haven't conceded a goal in the tournament compared to Japan's 3 and Qatar have scored 16 to Japan's 11. Could be a good final.