TEW16 Real World Update: December 2019

-Barrington Hughes was released by MLW.

-Fandango revealed he had Tommy John surgery. That's almost a death sentence for a pitcher, but I don't know what it means for a wrestler. A quick glance at recovery times has it anywhere from 2 Years-12 weeks. I found an article by Olympic woman's wrestler, Katherine Shai, who detailed her journey with the injury. It took her a 1 year before she got back into active competition, so I guess that's the happy medium here? 1 year out.

Edited by MegaCity1

On 19/12/2019 at 16:09, TheWho87 said:

So here is the list of the possible cuts for the AEW roster, Arn and DDP are borderline for keeping and will likely stay, besides Reynolds and Silver the rest have only had one to two appearance according to Cagematch.

Been reminded and check, T-Hawk and El Lindaman are also borderline with three and two matches respectively

Sofar the keep list is
- Alex Reynolds
- Arn Anderson
- DDP
- John Silver
- El Lindaman
- T-Hawk

ORJ25rd.jpg

Aja Kong is out injured so keep her.

Alex Reynolds and John Silver look to be hanging in, I would get further into detail but.that's spoilery...

Brian Pillman Jr., Dustin Thomas, Fabi Apache, Glacier, Ivelisse, Jazz, Nicole Savoy (especially with her starting in ROH), ODB, Priscilla Kelly, Ryo Mizunami, Sunny Daze, Teal Piper, Tenille and Tommy Dreamer all were one-time for battle totals so dump them.

Jamie Hayter was there for two shows but not recently. Shasta I think showed up twice too...

El Lindaman and T-Hawk I might wait for next month.

Dragon Gate had a pretty big roster stand-up. Deactivate Maximum, Mochizuki Dojo, Natural Vibes and Tribe Vanguard. 

Add Toryumon:

Spoiler

brother YASSHI

Don Fujii

Dragon Kid

Genki Horiguchi

Kagetora

Kenichiro Arai

K-ness

Masaaki Mochizuki

Masato Yoshino

Naruki Doi

Shachihoko Boy

Susumu Yokosuka

Último Dragón

Yasushi Kanda

Add Dragon Gate:

Spoiler

Ben-K

Dragon Dia

Jason Lee

Kai

Keisuke Okuda

Kota Minoura

Kzy

Mondai Ryu

Oji Shiiba

Punch Tominaga

Shun Skywalker

Strong Machine J 

U-T

YAMATO

Yousuke Santa Maria

Yuki Yoshioka 

Also the Open the Twin Gate titles should be vacant.

Edited by mkpunk

Eddie Dennis is Engaged

Drew Hankinson is Married

Change Nicole Savoy to a Babyface in ROH - Old School Face (Wholesome)

Check Active in USA for Guerrero Maya Jr

Check Active in Mexico & Europe for PJ Black

Check Active in British Isles for LA Park

Set Road Agent to Sometimes for Tommaso Ciampa

Edited by Y2JFan111

• Lineker unpinned and unfeatured this topic