Jeopardy’s Alex Trebek has passed away

Maxx

• Maxx changed the title to Jeopardy’s Alex Trebek has passed away

Fuck 2020.

15 minutes ago, damshow said:

Fuck cancer.

For so many of us he was like an honorary member of the family. Watching Jeopardy before, during, or after dinner was tradition for so, so many.

Hell I've been watching my entire life. Jeopardy is serious business here. Me and my aunt even came up with a game/excersize where you try to guess the final just by the clue alone. My aunt, my dad, and myself have all managed it at least once.

Also was a fan of Classic Concentration, which he also hosted. Used to have a PC version on an ancient Tandy, and the home version.

My favorite game show host of all time. Had watched him on shows such as High Rollers before Jeopardy.

Can't say I am surprised, as pancreatic cancer is a right bitch.

Wonder what will happen with Jeopardy? I know of only one person I would like to see take over as host (`take over' being the key word; there's no replacing Alex), but I am not sure Ken Jennings would do it.

370825e3dadc4f7cb333cc55716594c6.png

75% of the people in this picture are gone now, two of them in just this year alone :crying:

And the one remaining gave the world Tiffany Trump 

2020 really sucks