EWR March 2021 Update

10 minutes ago, IXNAKEDXSNAKEXI said:

Can I use the new pictures pack with my current save. The last roster update I downloaded from you was back in October keep up the awesome work btw. I don't wanna have to start over again 😩

I'm not sure if I understand your request. What are you asking me?

FYI, I have updated a number of IMPACT workers to be their current selves and updated their titles.

Edited by mkpunk

7 minutes ago, mkpunk said:

I'm not sure if I understand your request. What are you asking me?

FYI, I have updated a number of IMPACT workers to be their current selves.

I'm playing as AEW the last time I downloaded your roster pack with pictures and all etc was back in October. I was hoping to update the pictures of the wrestlers without having to make a new save if it's possible. 

I think ur saved game wont be affected. The New db is updated if u start a New game. Bout the pics when u copy and replace the pic folder i guess all pics r gonna be updated, if there are some mismatches in names u gotta look it by your self with the "change" button next to the picture in wrestlers profile. You can download pictures and put it in game. EWR is an old game and we gotta be creative. 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SeekBG said:

I think ur saved game wont be affected. The New db is updated if u start a New game. Bout the pics when u copy and replace the pic folder i guess all pics r gonna be updated, if there are some mismatches in names u gotta look it by your self with the "change" button next to the picture in wrestlers profile. You can download pictures and put it in game. EWR is an old game and we gotta be creative. 😁

Lol yeah I wanna update Thunder Rosa Ricky Starks and a few others pictures i just don't wanna have to make a new save to be able to use the new pics

I am updating ROH based on what I've seen with 19th anniversary. 

I have also made the NWA more of what it is right now save for some talents that worked on the UWN shows but didn't wrestle on the PPV and the first Power tapping.

• Thanks 1

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic