TEW20 Real World Update: June 2023

Here is the update for June, first major thing is that Shimmer and Shine have been closed down due to their limited activity, they have beem replated by The Wrestling Revolver and Wesr Coast Pro Wrestling. Along with that I have updated the rosters for Absolute Intense Wrestling, All American Wrestling, New Japan Pro Wrestling of America and Ring of Honor, with updating rosters there are some new workers added, a full list can be found in the editors notepad. AEW Collision has been added but currently not active since they start mid month, they will be fully active next month.

I'll update the graphics pack over the weekend, with updated BUMP belts, had a bit going on the past few days so need to get round to sorting a few things out, if you want the new WWE belt and AEW Collision logos they will be at the bottom of the post with their respective filemanes. I'm going to start to transfer the database to use the BUMP pack, I've been putting it off to fill in gaps, but I'm at the point that I might as well move over and get it done with, I'm going to hopefully het this sorted out for August and will upload a new pack at the same time.

Beyond that it's just the uusua; updates for the month, if you see anything out of place mention it and I'll fix it up for next month.

Enjoy.

Database: June 2023
Graphics: October 2022 (Google Drive)
BUMP Workers and Belts: January 2023 (Google Drive)

KyKy Workers: January 2022 (Last KyKy Pack)
KyKy Worker Expansion: June 2020 (KyKy)
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

AEW Collision
v5z4huR.jpg

WWE World Heavy_23
JfSN4VM.jpgaNcns7v.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic