A new smaller Ps2 availalbe Soon

Docpepper

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. Man you must not play a lot of multiplayer wrestling. I have seen so many controllers thrown during No Mercy four ways...

I've went through about four PS2 controllers playing wrestling games because I have a short fuse and a bad temper. :blush: One of the controllers wasn't that bad, but it failed registering the buttons pretty much constantly, so once I bought a new pad, I ripped it apart with my hands. Not out of anger or anything stupid like that, just to see how much would break. It was remarkably easy. If you take care of the pads, then they're fine, so like Zero says, don't throw them about :P

Edited by Kaneanite

Don´t try to make me look Gongsun Zan stupid just becaus people that are Gongsun Zan stupid start a silly discusion about games being exclusive to one system wen you can buy them for several systems, heck Halo is even out on Mac, with that and PC you cover prittymuch every computerowning houshold, and i claim a houshold gets somekind of desctop computer before an console in most cases . . .
Edited by Gongsun Zan

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I'm hoping the picture is a fake or simply an early example, we all know that the Ps2 was designed to look good whilst vertical and look shit when not, and they've pretty much accepted that displaying the system vertically is bad for it.

So after all this, why would they adopt a similar design? it'd be intelligent to assume that no-one with any common sense would bother standing it vertically.

The fact is, when not standing on its side the Ps2 looks like a cheap unattractive extractor fan, at least the pSone looked kinda cool, this one looks like a pile of shit.

this is the final thing mudda, sony already pesented it all over the world at press converences (the real thing, not only pictures of it, so at least dummys), looks like the only thing missing is a slot for the HDD, the positive thing is that they excluded the energy suply (it is part of the cabel now) so there is no more cooler needed wich should make that think the most quiet PS2 around.