Favorite MTV Show

What's your favorite show on MTV right now?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite show on MTV right now?

• Pimp My Ride
    • Laguna Beach
    • High School Stories
    • TRL
    • Newlyweds
    • Real World
    • Road Rules Extreme
    • One Bad Trip
    • Other
    • MTV Sucks A Nut

Pimp My Ride is the only show I like on that list. If it's still on now I'd have to say Celebrity Deathmatch is my favourite, but I haven't watched MTV in ages so I don't know if it's still on.

Of course, Dirty Sanchez and Viva La Bam are my favourite objects of desire besides CDM.

Guest y2gudge

Pimp My Ride is one of the most underrated shows on MTV over in the UK, it's like only ever on MTV Base or at like 1am on MTV whereas shit shows like Newlyweds and the most overrated show in MTV history, The Osbournes, get the peak times - therefore MTV are bastards!

Oh shit, I forgot about Dirty Sanchez, thats a joint first with PMR cos Dainton > *

*y2gudge*

Bring back Daria.

Don't bring it back; put it on DVD.

Daria > Clone High > Undergrads > Celebrity Deathmatch > Everything else.

You don't know how many cool points you lost by putting Clone High above Celebrity Deathmatch, while I don't agree with Daria over it, I can at least see where you come from with that show.

Alot of MTV's old shows were great like Jackass, Fear, Undergrads and 3 South were kick ass.

Shows that they air usually I like are Real World/Road Rules Challenge and Viva La Bam. I wish they'd start airing music videos more instead of 2-6 am.

3 South and Undergrads were both great shows and it sucked when they were cancelled. The only current MTV show that I like is Pimp my Ride.

MTV is the worst thing on tv and I'm glad I don't get it. The shows have nothing to do with music and are a waste of air time. I'll stick to my Much Music thank you very much.

BET doesn't show only black people. :rolleyes: (referring to how evidently every..show on MTV is supposed to be very closely related to music.) and plus, still a lot of them are, although now it's more about 'celebrity' but meh..nothing wrong with that really. This is why there are like 10 other MTV channels..50-100 other music channels, and a set of 'music choice channels'. (digital cable)

But I voted Real World..even though this season doesn't look to be that great. It'd be between the RR, RW, and RW/RR challenges I like them all...but the current season of RW and Xtreme, don't seem to be anything that great...

I also for a while really liked the Spiderman that MTV shown. The computer animated one, as well as Undergrads.