GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

I used the buffalo after I realized it was pretty close but before that I would spend like a half hour between races going to and from San Fierro to get a fast car. It was getting highly frustrating! :angry:

Anyone else realize that the GTAIII guy is Catalina's new boyfriend and that's how GTAIII sets up? I figured I wouldve heard at least one person mention it.

Zip is my store. ;) That's right, my CJ's high class baby. Well, SubUrban too. But right now, he has the detail cut, a LS chain, just a regular white tank top (hell..it's hot in the desert), some khaki pants, and some 'Timberland boots'. aka, Brown boots >_>. And right now he has on sunglasses and a gold watch.

But I change after about every 3 or 4 days or so..or every few missions...so yea.

Edited by Media 2.0

Top:

Caesar & Goatee Haircut

No shirt

6 tattoos (Africa, 3 Grove Street, Angel & Gun)

"Gold" watch

Dog tags

Bottom:

Green jeans

Black shoes

You can see my CJ walking down the street with a Sawed-Off Shotgun in his hand most of the time. :P

I'll go Tristy's Method...

He's decked out in ProLaps clothes now...

Top:

Green Hat (Tilt Back) (PL)

High Fade Cut

Black Sunglasses (PL? I think.)

Saints Chain (PL)

EDIT: Also, 2 tattoos (the cross RIP on the top left shoulder muscle and the cross type tattoo on the right forearm)

Black ProLaps Shirt (PL)

Black ProLaps Watch (PL)

Bottom:

Black Track Pants (PL)

Green Hi-Tops (PL)

You can see MY CJ walking around cutting people with a knife... Well, that was before he got raped and sent off the Badlands. Now, you can see him walking around with a shovel.

Edited by LivingLegend

The green cap(back) from ProLaps, the red Dribblers tank top from ProLaps(looks like an old Bulls shirt with #69), Black trackpants from ProLaps, white sneakers from ProLaps, the Silver "S" chain from SubUrban and a yellow clock from Binco...and the sun glasses from ProLaps. He also has an afro, three tatoo's, including a big Grove Street one in the back....and he is ripped as hell.

Get the Voodoo. It will smoke the competition.

Is it just me, or do hydraulics fuck up your handling big time? I did the race the first few times with hydraulics and every time I hit the car in front of me, I spun out of control and all the cars behind passed me, thus fucking me over. But when I finally won, I made sure I took a Voodoo sans hydraulics and won in impressive fashion, even though I crash a few times, I never spun totally out of control when I had them. Maybe it was just me and I'm imagining things.