GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Guest BacknBlackHoez

I beat the combine harvester, all of Catalinas mission 9except 1) then on her last mission, i tip over go in the water, and he never could get out the truck, so the truck was stuck on the bottom, and cant die. so i leave it on for 3 hours, and nothing happens, so now im getting "re-introduced to catalina"

I'm pretty good about not crashing on a regular drive. That stopped after the first year or so of Vice City. However, I don't have this great desire to go fast either unless i'm on a PCJ or something similar, and those are pretty hard to crash after the first couple times.

Too lazy to quote...

The Ballas do target you early on, but the fact that it doesn't seem so probably has to do with your limited knowledge of the map and sticking to the same general areas. I know this because when I started my new game to work towards 100% last night I had thought they wouldn't target me as well. I went ahead and started taxis, which were annoying as fuck since I could only drop off about 5 passengers per taxi before they'd shoot it to hell.

Edited by That One Guy

I just finished all of Woozie's missions, and I think the pimp ones also. (If there are 3 of them, then I did. If not, I can't access any more.) Anyway, all I have left is Zero., but he's not a guy you have to do to continue the main storyline, which it seems I can't do. There is also no question mark like some people say.