Safehouse Visits

Times Cheated

Vehicle Resprays

Most Favorite Radio Station

Radio Los Santos

Least Favorite Radio Station

K-Rose

Times Visited The Gym

you can find them (if you didnt know) by pressing start or pause(whatever), then go over to stats, and "misc." stats will be at the bottom.

Edited by BacknBlackHoez

Maybe you should fuck off. it was a serious question. You have to eat and stuff, and seeing as a lot of pedestrians and stuff comment on it, I thought it might be a possibility that you need to keep clean (perhaps to improve sex appeal). No need to be pricks about it.

Edited by dragon27

OK, I'm in flight school, and doing the circle mission, but I can't seem to be able to take off anymore! I cant even make it to the 1st ring because my plane keeps stalling! Help!

EDIT- OK, I got how to take off now (I wasen't pulling the landing gears in) but I still can't get the hang of it....

Edited by A-Dub

I'll just say...that's the point of flying school. It took me what seemed like 20 tries just to get the hang of flying on that paticular part of flying school...but eventually, you'll be able to do it.

Umm..tips, make sure when you're turning you're not just hitting R2/L2, or you're not just using the analog stick. You have to use a combination of both to make the perfect turn. Also, you don't have to go directly through the center of the coronas, just sure you get in the general area.

I did it the second try. First off, fly very low. Second off watch the mountains and trees in the countryside. Follow the highway to the mountains then once there just fly over the mountain making sure not to hit anything, go through the ring and head back the same way except at the very beggining taking a right way around the mountain instead of the left(Which was the right on your way there).

Guest BacknBlackHoez

ok, Farewell, My Love wasnt that hard at all. but did anybody notice, that on the map it was marked with a "CF" which is Cesar's marking, but it was actually a Catalina mission?

I'm fucking stuck on Catalina's missions.

I can't do the Tanker one, because I somehow got the Tank unhooked from the Cab when I was trying to find the spot where I go.

In the one where you follow the Hicks on 4 wheelers, I die EVERYTIME looking for that goddamn hideout. One time I fell off a big ass cliff, and I survived (I was still on the bike somehow), but Catalina went flying off, and smashed her head in the pavement.

:lol:

Guest BacknBlackHoez

the Quadbike mission just requires good driving.

as for the Tanker mission, when you get it hooked, and they begin to chase after you, get out and blow there shit up. then while your pulling out of the gas station, turn right, and go straight, for a bit, and it will be pretty easy to follow the map.

Me and a homie of mine spent about 3 hours yesterday playing the 2-player free-roam mode. We'd spawn us up a rhino, one of us would get in it, drive around and blow shit up the other would stand on top, throwning molotov cocktails around and shooting shit with the AK. Once the police were after us, and we crashed into the water north of Los Santos, and decided to swim to freedom/Las Venturas. We actually made it too, despite the police helicopters firing at us. Then we rampaged around the desert highway, police all around us.. it was just like a really good episode of Cops.