GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Colleague: So, how's GTA: SA?

Me: Best game ever, honestly it's huge. I've explored like ten percent of the map so far it's massive. I've been playing for 48 hours and I've done like five missions cause I keep getting distracted, it's so vast you just get swept up in the undenyable beauty of your surroundings. There's so much to see and do, I think I could be happy just walking about on foot looking at things. Yesterday, for no reason I went biking around the mountains, just to see the views from the top, it's immense. I swam in a lake in the countryside, just for the sake of it. I honestly think this is the most rounded, detailed and enjoyable video game ever created.

Colleague: Is it true you play a black guy?

Me:...... uh, yeah.

Colleague: Man, this series has really gone down hill.

Actual conversation ladies and gentlemen, and he wasn't joking either.

does anyone know if there are cloths in the game, like a full businesses suit that CJ can wear? I know you can mix different cloths, but I was just wondering if there was something other then just gangster cloths in the game, maybe cloths that'd help you look more like a player.

Tags are like hidden packages, it's not going to tell you where they are. You have to find them.

It's not part of the mission though, so you can just get them at your leisure. They're not required to move on.

I highly reccommend getting them though, the reward you get is invaluable.

Tags are like hidden packages, it's not going to tell you where they are. You have to find them.

It's not part of the mission though, so you can just get them at your leisure. They're not required to move on.

I highly reccommend getting them though, the reward you get is invaluable.

It's a mission where you are tagging though with one of your friends, but after 11 I went back to my house and there was no disc to let me save.

I've found nothing to hender progress, but during catalyst yesterday I never got the target thing when throwing boxes, so I had to guess. Pissed me off. I'd think it was just my PS2 being a lazy ass, but who knows.

Also, a lot of people seem to freeze in the air at random moments. Which is neat.

That is all.

The only recurring thing I've noticed is the glitch when the scenery doesn't load properly, so the road looks shiny, and walls are blocky, until you get close. It was in GTA3, and Vice City, so I assume it can't be hugely detrimental.

Actual conversation ladies and gentlemen, and he wasn't joking either.

To be honest, playing as a black guy is a determent to me, because with the wide range of customization available, that should be one thing that you can change. I can understand gender with the girlfriend system... but is the game so based on racial tension and interaction that that can't be changed?

Nevertheless, I'll give it a whirl. I don't hate black people any more then I hate white people.

I thought obesity would be fun, but it isn't.

Mine has cornrows, white tank top, green jeans, some white shoes (forget what kind, but that doesn't really matter now does it?), and a green bandana. He's got maximum muscle.

I plan to change the hair soon, but haven't decided on what I wanna change it to. Any suggestions? (No afros. They're for fags.)