GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Guest BacknBlackHoez

I didnt find this one as hard as the Wu Zi Mu, but, Be extremely careful at all times. Never think your done, cause thinking your at the end can mess you up. basically, just be careful and quick.

Whenever OG Loc is rapping in the bathroom, and that guy comes out of the stall and is like, "DAMN! That shit sucks!" or something.

I like the way OG Loc says 'Gangsta'. It's like..."Gang-sta!", or something.

:shifty:

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

When else can you pretend to be a big black badass motherfucker without getting called a wigga?

This game rocks, If I had my way every GTA game would have a character select menu anyway, but with the barber and clothes shops in this game you can pretty much create anyone you want.

To me it was harder than Wu Zi Mu because that car can really spin and slide and messes up your timing. But the key is to keep your eyes on the road and plan where you can take the lead and when it's better to stay back. I won it with less than 3 seconds between me and second place because I used the CPU drivers to guide me trough the places I considered difficult and then took the lead on those places where I knew the road. It also helps if you can ram them off the track close to the end of the race.

Aight. "Wu Zi Mu" is easy if you use a Rancher. I managed to win that race w/ the Rancher even after flipping it!

$5 pre-order put down on it, and then paid something like $48 or $49 upon buying it, it came out to $54.99. I was going to pay for half but my mother went ahead and wrote a check for it, so now I'm in debt to her.

I'm horribly out of tune/sync with the "gangsta world" and I know what they're talking about whether it's yayos or "getting heated up".

Roughly just over $36,000.

I had $10K but I bet it all at Inside Track Betting and won $120,000. After that, I bought 3 safehouses - In Blueberry, Palomino Creek, and one near Montgomery.

I don't know if anyone has been able to find any hummers in the game, I've found two, but it was during a mission, is there some place that's best to find them in the game. I know there are areas throughout the game that have cars...I've even tried getting all my stars filled in the game...the only vehicle I've been able to get is the FBI or CIA huge black SUV...I'm a big hummer fan, and was just wondering if anyone knew were to pick one up.

I was on abeach liek area and a red marker for a mission appeared. i stood in it and it said something like the Clucking Cock isn't ready yet.. what is it ? i haven't heard anything mentioned before and please no spoilers

It is a triathalon. They occur only on weekends, and I am unsure of why the clock never appears. It hasn't for me either, and the guide doesn't mention anything other than it needing to be a weekend. My stamina and cycling are maximized too so that isn't it.