GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Man, I can't believe how detailed even the water is... flocks of all kinds of different fish.. hidden oysters.. dolphins..

I just saw a plane wreck on the bottom of a river, it was fuckin awesome..

have you seen any cool things like that?

..are there any sharks?

• Admin

The coolest thing I saw was during a gang war. I was attempting to take the last of the Ballas territory down in the south east (Verona Beach) but couldn't locate some of the gang members. I went to the exact spot on the map that they were supposed to be, but there was only a water inlet that led out to the sea. I jumped into the water, next minute I'm being shot at. There were 4 Ballas members all standing at the bottom of the sea shooting at me. :blink:

www.gamefaqs.com :lol:

Seriously, it's hidden somewhere dumb, like inside your house. It always is. Don't chastise yourself for cheating, just chastise the programmers for being assholes.

I'm up to the flying school and it sucks nuts.

I can't do the third part when you're suppose to "circle" the airstrip.

It's fucking annoying.

Help.

Whatever you do, DON"T oversteer, sending your plane barrel rolling all over the desert. If you miss one, you might as well restart the mission. Try to keep your plane level as much as posible, unless turning. Remember, gentle movements on the stick is key to victory.

And don't even think of trying to luck out on this one. Because...you'll have to do it all over again in the next mission!