Burn and Lap - 79%

Cone Coil - 98%

The 90 - 82%

Wheelie Wave - 84%

Spin and Go - 94%

PIT Maneuve - 97%

Alley Oop - 100%

City Slicking - 74%

Try to use a police bike/vehicle. The police radio says some weird shit. I have found several things:

- First, I stole a bike to head to the country during the "photo opportunity" mission and heard something about a "big monkey" spotted at Mount Chilad. I went there and found nothing, but it might be a reference to Big Foot.

After hearing this, I decided to steal another police bike when the mission was done and see what I could hear:

- Besides the usual stuff like a gang war in East Los Santos or suspects driving (insert vehicle color and type here) across (insert game place here), I heard some weird ass shit like:

- Huge lights spotted in the sky of Las Venturas(I also heard the same thing, but with Mount Chilad, The Panopticon and Angel Pine)

- Something about an officer being run over by a banged up Glendale (ghost car I suppose)

No Leatherface references yet, but I will keep trying and see what I find out.

BTW: I just sat on the bike for like half and hour or more in order to hear these things. They seem to be different depending on where you are, because I heard the big monkey one in the countryside, the huge lights in Las Venturas while cruising trough downtown San Fierro etc

Can someone help me find this, because i want to 'chute out of it.

The plane where you get a cool cinematic when you're on it, right?

EDIT: Found the AT-400. That is one big motherfucker. Still want the plane where you get a cinematic tho

If your talking about the clip thats was in one of the trailers, thats from a mission. I don't think there is a cinematic for chuting out of any plane.

Edited by Lint6

Where you drive up alongside her car and tap the side of the car. Usually sends them spinning out of control.

23:14 I switched to my own chainsaw and reeved it up. My sister crapped herself. Score.

00:29 I did it again. My sister is a pussy.

Best part so far. :P

I have just done the mission where I found out Big Smoke is a snitch and sweet is in hospital and im out of los santos. Why is Grove street got no members and I owned every terroitory on los santos, now i own none! I had somethin like 40 members and the mexicans and ballas had about 5 each, now the ballas have 40 and i have none?!! What happens? I dont want to know the rest of the game but do i get my gang back and my terroitries? Is Grove street coming back?

Anyone else got this unlocked? After you finish the missions for Wang Cars you can take certain cars down to the docks in San Fierro, load them onto a boat with a crane, and you get paid for it.

I got $95,000 for an Infernus and $40,000 for a Stretch limo. I just have to find the other cars on the list now.

This is fun :P