GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

I staked out the first night and it was actually pretty creepy. I got there as it was raining/storming but it stopped within seconds of me arriving. I wandered around for a few hours and got the chainsaw and I was also up on the roof of one of the cabin/sheds with my camera but nothing ever happened. I'm gonna try a few more times as well as check out the wheat fields nearby.

Might not mean much, but in the 'Thanks To' section of the manual (NOT the walkthrough guide, Krazy K <_<) it thanks Big Foot. *shrugs*

And Rotten Tomatoes (the film review site thingy) they mention seeing a huge blue shark in the waters, with mention that a Jaws type shark was supposedly added as well as Big Foot. This might be what that 'e-mail' meant by looking under the water, as opposed to Nessie.

Might not mean much, but in the 'Thanks To' section of the manual (NOT the walkthrough guide, Krazy K <_<) it thanks Big Foot.  *shrugs*

And Rotten Tomatoes (the film review site thingy) they mention seeing a huge blue shark in the waters, with mention that a Jaws type shark was supposedly added as well as Big Foot.  This might be what that 'e-mail' meant by looking under the water, as opposed to Nessie.

Speaking of trouble seeing, does anyone else have alot more trouble doing missions at night? In some places the lighting is absolutely awful.

I saw that last weekend. The other Bigfoot one was funnier. It was just a paint blob with a speech bubble that said "rawr i'm bigfoot!"

Great stuff.

There's lots of interesting (although mostly idiotic) posts on IGN. I'm now a regular visitor there as well as the GTAforums.com.

Guest LegionCageFan

UPDATED LOOK:

Bald head with beard

Grove St tatoo on upper back

Grove tatoo on stomach

Angel tatoo on lower back

LS Chain

yellow watch

green rag across the face

hightop shoes

green track pants

Dribblers Shirt (red with 69 on the back)

Green cap (Tilt)

black cap (backwards)

hooded jacket

black pants

black rag

(default shoes)

gold watch

I was going to buy the Gold Gnocchi watch at Victim's but it's fucking $1600, thanks, I'll pass.

gtamapspecial.jpg

Updated:

1. Unknown, possibly Bigfoot which found in that general area.

2. Easter Bay Chemicals. I found a Patriot there, but that's it. That might note some military involvement, though.

3. There's a large field around there...R* has said that there might be 'unwelcome visitors' (ghosts, most likely) in wheat fields in the e-mail.

4. The College could resemble a landing pad of some sort, or ghosts near the intersection.

5. The Big Ear could inflict the rumoured Alien Radio, so your car might accidentally pick up a signal (possibly on Radio X). The rumour states it changing the 'X' to strange digits and a voice speaking.

6. Area 69, says enough for itself. The public doesn't know it exists as said on the radio, so the base itself is probably noteworthy enough. I doubt the idea for the Jetpack, as we get it afterwards, as with the Hydra and the Rhino. But those could still be it.

7. Could be something to do with that omnious large building in front of the erect strucure, or possibly the graveyard in the abandoned town nearby.

CREDIT: wasp2020 @ GTAForums

Edited by Cloudy